Reviews for Learning to Live With Losing
Mountainsong chapter 1 . 6/11
My favourite part is when Mark and HC resolve their issue in front of Frank at his office. I would love to have known what was going through the minds of those witnessing the exchange though I also liked the way you left it to the imagination! Absolutely loved this story!
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
What a dream Milt had a nightmare like that because of the work they do and how dangerous he can be and he is so terrified of loosing is exremely concerned for Mark's well being because he does care so much for him.

This story Was good I read it long while back now again.

Kepp with the great writing.

JeanneZ84
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Great story, though I've read it when it was originally posted as well as several of the others newly posted. I enjoyed them all and will likely re-read them in the future.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Who doesn't love a long, emotionally-involved story like this one? I am so glad you've re-posted these. There have to be a lot of folks out here who haven't seen them before and I envy them. You're so familiar with the characters and personalities, so comfortable with their dialog. Too many good lines to quote, but that one "don't you walk out on me, son" has to stand out.

Thanks again for sharing!