Reviews for Tunnel Vision
etyberz chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
Loved the story. I liked how they participated in the events they found themselves in.
I look forward to reading the sequel and following it.
jamuraa chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
sounds awesome
melb623 chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
Did you write a sequel? This story was so dang amazing!
melb623 chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
The beginning was hilarious! Shego "waddling" and the villians making fun of her! The girls making Ron give them piggy back Rides, the comments about Kim's weight and then the quick save with the tickling and the run! Oh man that part was priceless. I liked how you turned it from peaceful love and fun for Kim and Ron to war again! Great job!
csljr1 chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
I'm not normally the kind of person to post reviews of stories - if I like then I generally just favorite them and move on, returning every so often to re-read them. But your story was amazing - you did an excellent job integrating history with the fictional characters, and you did it in a way that drew me in even more to the story. An amazing read; thank you for writing it.
xinwei chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
Oh WOW! It's an understatement if I said that I love this story! I absolutely adore it! I'm so glad that I read your story. When I saw WWII, I got scared that they would land in one of the extermination camps, but they didn't, I'm glad because I wouldn't have learned anything. I didn't read a lot of stories on the blitz, especially about unexploded bombs. It's really fascinating!
The only book that I've read about the civil war was 'Gone with the wind'. I am clueless when it comes to the American Confederation. Did people really cover themselves with manure?

Anyways, what a great history lesson put in an entertaining way! Thank you for your hard work!
Asters chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
Love the story; except, Kim was a bit too demure and didnt play an as active a role as Ron. I don't think she would have let traditional gender roles stop her.
divinedragon7 chapter 24 . 2/22/2013
Thank you for writing this story. i have enjoyed every chapter and will be returning to reread it again soon.
Scarlet Shamrock chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
Holy cow... I have never read a better fanfiction in my entire life... O.o being a huge Kim Possible fan throughout my entire life, it was honestly the best thing I have ever wanted to read, or spend half my day reading in one sitting. It made me think of the Assassin's Creed trilogy just a little bit, but that's okay! Because I love the games! :D XD

Anyway, really fantastic. The only thing I would ever say about it was it was kind of hard to tell when you were jumping from one point of view to another. Like when Shego and Drakken's ancestors met Kim and Ron for the first time, and they had that little spat, it was kind of hard to know where the story line was from there... Know what I mean? Like, one paragraph was talking about KP and Ron, and then the next one was with the bad guys... It was just kinda hard for me to understand. :D But other than that, FABULOUS!

Scarlet
ABrokenRomeo chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
Just sat down and read this entire story from start to finish. It was nice to see a story where Ron wasn't made a total baffoon and Kim wasn't totally perfect in every way. Anyway; it was greatly enjoyed.
Fluffycobra chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awesome dude
ajw1970 chapter 24 . 7/7/2012
sir,
you write good stories,
cant wait till you get all of them done and ready to read will be a shame when there all done but they are all fun to read.
well take care and keep your heart in good condition( 4 ways are all the drama as kim would say my mom had a 5 way no fun)

ajw1970
Soldier78 chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Hey great story. I am delighted actually read this. Someone knows history. I am a major history fanatic. Big fan of Titanic and the Civil War. So far, you got the history correct. Great job!
Lumiere Nordiques chapter 24 . 12/20/2011
Ack! I loved the entire story! It's so well-written and informative :D
Lumiere Nordiques chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
This is very brilliant. I'm loving how you've done your research. It definitely shows in the work, and makes it feel real. :D