Reviews for Words that have to be said
Linvalay chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
gotta say i really enjoy jeremie / odd! I wish there was more of it!
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
XD cute
Kiddiluna chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
love this chapter is very interesting
Jun chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
All I can say is that this is an awesome OJ fanfic. Although one pretty obvious point u have to improve on is the OJ part. Your story was more focused on Odd's feelings, but u could make it a little more even by explaining more OJ scenes clearer. Because this is a yaoi/gay fanfic :)

PS: I am a gay/yaoi fan. Of cos I would go flames. But not for the same reason as others ;)
Tsuki Chikyuu chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I absolutley adore this fic. I've actually read it several times and never reviewed it before which actually shocked me.

Anyways, this fic is brilliant. The one thing that really bugged be was spelling "Jeremy" instead of "Jeremie." I dunno, I'm just more partial to the French spelling (sans the accents. Too lazy to type them every time).

Jeremie is jsut a character I love and even before reading this fic I could identify with. Reading this fic just brought a whole new meaning of his character to me (even if it isn't canon).

You did really good for editing yourself.

The first person was great.
Sora Means Sky chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This a beautiful story and very well written. This story could really go places I think and really be expanded on.
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
good story. not my personal pairing but still a good story. written pretty well although the beginning is sort of fuzzy
Alice Moonshade chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
great story i love this story so much jeremy x odd is one of my favorite you couples ever thank you so much for writing this can you please write more onto this story please.
Alyska chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Love, love, LOVE!

*claps happily*

This story is so ADORABLE!

I love it, because it's realistic too. Sure the characters are a little OOC, but who cares? The story was great, and it could actually happen to someone, unlike some of the stories on this site.

This is soo getting favorited!
IMMAFIRINMAHLAZER chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Kaizoku Hime chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I would flame.. nah just kidding, it was a nice one shot. - Go Odd and Jeremy -
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
aww it was cute, who cares if they're ooc?[:
Stariceling chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This story is so sad and sweet. T_T Thank you for writing the one Odd/Jeremy fic I could find! I have such a soft spot for them. At least they still have each other to depend on (even though I feel so sad about them losing Aelita). I especially liked how you wrote Odd's concern for Jeremy, and the way they were both hanging on to each other.

Jeremy recovering his voice to tell Odd he loved him was the sweetest thing I've read in a long time. Jim's reaction to them hugging was so funny. I just hope they don't have to listen to Sissy freaking out once she manages to jump-start her brain. In short your ending just makes me really happy.

I know it's really hard to find a good beta, but I think it's wonderful that you still go over your fic and edit it as best you can! (That's a lot more than some people do, and it shows.) The only distracting thing I noticed was that you had 'waist' when it should be 'waste' in the first paragraph.

I really enjoyed reading this. _ Thank you.
GrammarGirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Oh. My. God. That is all I need to say.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 12/27/2006