Reviews for Beyond the Darkness
Jades son chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I want to thank everyone who made my mother’s favorite hobby a pleasant one. She enjoyed writing and liked to hear from everyone no matter what they thought of her work. My mother passed away on June 27, 2002 from leukemia, she was 35 years old. She made a lot of friends doing the things she liked and you were all on her mind a lot in the last couple of months. She regretted that she could not finish some of her stories, she wished she had more time and more inspiration to work on them. It’s okay to continue leaving your reviews on her stories, my sisters and I like to read them, it makes us feel like our mother is still here touching others with her words. Thank you all, I wish I knew the names of the one’s who helped her so much, she was very fond of each one of you.
Sarah Todd chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
jade, dear, you make me jealous!
Margaret chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
It's a grim plot, very well-written. I felt it needed at least a couple more paragraphs at the end, just to tie up some loose ends, but it is well worth reading.
Dena chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
I'm also glad you used Jim b/c I had always thought that Brody was a great character, not to mention extremely good looking! & I thought you did very well with this story. Powerful stuff!
JamieLea Lightfoot chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Wow, dark and kinda scary. Is there more to this? I hope so!
JOxER chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Very cool. Finally a Jim fiction and very good at it too! YOU ROCK and keep it up! Very cool ending but seems that it could be a sequel to this. Maybe I am over freaking here but already have one in mind! AHH!, later!