Reviews for Like Ramen: A Dating Story
spiritgirl16 chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Ahh, I LOVE the ending, you're such a genius! .LOVE!:3
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh this was cute! The part when Ino left Sasuke to meet Naruto is kinda emotional for me but that was awesome!
XxWhyDoILoveYouxX chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
AMAZING!

I kind of guessed after all the dates that Ino would not end up with Sasuke..

I like how she ended up with Naruto.. actually I LOVED IT!

I just wished there were more ShinoIno moments..

And I loved the GaaIno date..imagine having a hot guy stealing money for you! HILARIOUS! xDD

I love this story! -

p.s. The awesomeness of this story forced me to make an account! x3
shourin chapter 13 . 1/25/2010
fluffy. yeah. and beautiful.

perfect sasuke.. yes and the thought that ino had to chase him to be at par... it was so sweet.

dunno why but i think sasuke would totally go for the hyuugas. just my thought though.

anyway, kudos for finishing this fic. it was wonderful to read. thank you for sharing.

shourin.
shourin chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
kya~! so sweet!

dunno why but i'm so craving shinoxino now... yikes!
KukiRew chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
Squeal. Keel over. Dies. O.O

I'm speechless.
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
0.0

blink

0.0

THAT WAS WONDERFUL! I don't like how almost every guy but Shikamaru and Kiba were in love with her in the end (kinda. That's almost an exaggeration). It made it seem really sad in the end... I could a future for most of them, but what about Shino, Chouji, Lee, my god, GAARA? Sasuke even? And I HATE Sasuke, but you turned him so human! He wasn't EMOBI**H!

Other than the fact that some of my favorite Naruto boys are lost in unrequited love, I did love the ending! I loved that Naruto ended up being happy and Ino grew up into a girl who loved for reasons other than riches and beauty.

I just wish the other boys had other fates than to pine after her.
mood ink chapter 13 . 3/30/2009
interesting! this is the first naruIno story i've ever read.. though i do prefer shikaino, it really was a very nice story!
Mel's Merleawe chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
Lol. Very sweet ending... But how did Sasuke somehow notice Ino? And how in the moley did they 'convince' him? o.O Really nice story thoughs...

-Mel's Merleawe
wonderful-alicee p chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
“Can I at least hold your hand?” Neji moaned.

“Is that absolutely necessary?”

“Yes.”

“Fine.”

OMG, AWESOMENESS!

lovee the shikaxino in this; so cute :D
spiffy miffy chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
haha, this chapter is so hilarious :D

nejixtenten rockks
fruitpunch123451 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
soo good
dancer4ver chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
Oh wow, this was wonderful! I loved every date and I think I laughed about a million times (IHOR! It's genius!). I especially love how you ended it with NaruIno , my favorite Ino couple. Great story! (I got really emotional at the end too)
Minish Link chapter 13 . 2/12/2008
good story naru/ino 4ever!
Ninjasawr chapter 13 . 12/29/2007
that was a great story! it was fluffy! so dang cute!