Reviews for Random Destiny
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
sonicblade7 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
I Like it so far. but I doubt Ryoga would have atleast been hesitant to attack Nuku Nuku and also I think Nuku Nuku should have been more Naive. I seriously doubt she would even know what a lesbian is lol.

But don't worry your story is still great! :)
Princess Asuna chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
Yay! an update i am so glad. This story has been a real blast to read and i love the fact nuku nuku and akane have become good friends. I also personally think akane went to eay on ryoga LOL but it was a nice and funny scene with her kicking his tail. I am really looking forward to a possible Nuku/Ranma pairing, and i am quite curious as to what your going to be doing with nukus look alike. It really does seem that theres going to be quite a bitof action in the future and i am loving the multi-crossing your doing as well, its giving your story added flavor as it were. heres a random suggestion though, how about you bring some others from Ryos world to ranmas it might make for an interesting scene or two
Dash Pronger chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
ok, it's starting to get a little too weired for me
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
Nice chapter, can't wait to see how things go now that Happosai is back. I'm also eager to see everyone's reactions to Kasumi's new battle armor when they get back from the training trip.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I love this new Kasumi.
borg rabbit chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
Hentosai saves the day-or thinks so-and Kasumi only takes care of one mech/pilot. When will Kasumi start manifesting the 'know what to do' wish? It sounded like a combination of prescience with her will directing toward her desired outcome(s). By rights, she should have known to get armored sooner?

Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
I can actually see Kasumi as a Mecha pilot pretty easily, can't wait to see her new suit. I also can't wait to see Ranma reaction to missing a fight with mecha. But I can also see the whole group of fighters going to rescue Akiko if she's being held captive and her taking a vacation in Nerima to recover from the ordeal.
Lerris chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
I'm still reading, but this makes no sense. Why is Cologne helping? Where was the development where Ranma decided letting the girls beat themselves up was an okay thing? Then you are throwing in multiple high end Amazon techniques and even the sealed schools from the Saotome line. Those schools were sealed for a reason, and quite frankly I don't see any reason given for Genma to allow unsealing them.

Besides that, what is up with Akane. One chapter she is typical Akane, then Ranma yells at her, and now she is being reasonable? Given her access to the sealed schools is insane. Even if she turned over a new leaf, there is no way you could trust it for months or years. If your going to trust someone with easily lethal techniques then you are saying you trust them to use them responsible and never to lash out in anger.

For that matter the wrest of the Nerima gang being their makes no sense. If Cologne _and_ Ranma didn't want them there, they could have lost them or just beat the crap out of them...

While I liked the first few chapters, this awkward and forced powerup week just doesn't make enough sense. You may have been better off to trap Ranma, Akane, and Nuku Nuku in another land for a year and have them come back in a week. That way, even if you barely skimmed their experiences there (which really are enough for a story in themselves and should be covered somewhat), then at least their new skills and attitudes might be plausible...
Lerris chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
This was going fairly well, but the training and such seems very forced. At best it should take weeks to learn a major technique, and that is after a very solid foundation. Neither Akane or Nuku Nuku have solid foundations and whats worse, is both of them have ingrained habits that are probably going to resist easy modification.

No, I'd expect getting them up to speed to be less like 7 days and more like seven months. After all, if Ranma, as a prodigy, took ten plus years to get to where he is, then it just doesn't seem reasonably to let others get there drastically faster...
dragon-cloud16 chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
A interesting story but the changes in Ranma seem to have been taking it from the Humor genre. I look forward to seeing how you take this idea though.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I love this Kasumi.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great fight.
BlackRoseFire chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
Awesome story I can't wait until the next chapter.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice to see ranma and Akane growing up.