Reviews for Vicious Cycle
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
wow! i loved it! good job
woofyy chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I'm happy that sano decided to join megumi :) anyways, nice story :) good luckies with your future stories :)
naraku-doll chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awww, this story could have been really good if it had only been spellchecked a little bit! Everyone is very in-character, except for the little part where Megumi rubs in Sano's face that he used to make a living by hurting people. She did too, so don't you think that's not something she would really bring up?
somebody's world chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Beautiful story! I loved it 3
ChunkyMunky241 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Thoroughly enjoyable work! I like your narrative style-you manage to toe the line between omnipotent narration and the characters' POV very well, something of which I'm envious. Your characterization of Megumi is also done very well. Nice job!

Rinkashi Namiki chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I absolutely adored Megumi's parting note! 3
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Le sigh. If only other SanoMeg fics could be written as wonderfully as this one~

Fantastic job! I'm such a fan of all your fics :)
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I've finally found a quality Sano x Megumi fic on this site! You got their characters down flawlessly and highlighted the dynamics of their relationship well. I laughed aloud for the longest time at Megumi's note. xD Nicely done~

LadyWeirdessa chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I’ve taken your pet rooster. loved that line. It was pure Megumi.
metawolfagus chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
God, I really loved this. If you had pushed it any further, it would've been borderline awful, but you've got just the right degree of cuteness and clever characterization.

Sano reminds me so much of Indiana Jones in this... It's adorable. I never saw the similarities between the two until I read that line I love, "Honey, no one can be ready for me.”

Good job.

I'm favoriting.
heartxtime chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
oh wow! this was a great story. i'm really onto the megxsano pairing, so heehee...

your writing is super. keep going!
DewWater chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This is in-character cuteness :)

It made me swoon.

Thanks for writing it!
donut chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
i usually dot read sano ang meg fics but ur story caught me atention.

I loved it!

Great job _
wouldn't you like to know chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
love the story. love the storyline and the happy ending. nicely written. thank you for not making the characters OOC. kudos! n_n
The annoying kitty chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
i would be more than willing to read all your fics through the night, but i can' it, love it, love it!