Reviews for Vicious Cycle
Kou Haruko chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
WOW! i LOVE this fic! the ending is PERFECT!

we should immortalize megumi's farewell letter!
Szahara chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
My favourite line: "I have taken your pet rooster." That was the best, i mean the whole was great, I loved it, but that line takes it all!:)
fire.elve chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
oh, what a sweet story

so romantic...

i really love the ending

good job!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
i love it
lucerito-del-alma chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
kawaii. i'm a cynicus that deep down doesnt believe theyd work out, but i seriously find this adorable.
sanodevil chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I believe that you should create a longer version of this. Nice writing.
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow! I like how it ends..."I've taken your pet rooster" :) PRICELESS, hehe. Keep writing, you do an awesome job with words!
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wow! That was really good! I especially liked how you ended it! Great job! :)
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This is not a couple I particularly love.

Oh, I can deffinitely SEE how people think they could get together, they deffitenly have a chemisty going about them. And it's better them together than them interfeering with the other couples I love (Kenshin and Kaoru, Misao and Aoshi). But I still never particularly... LIKED them.

I've always said though that if I'm ever going to write a fanfic or draw a fanart of a couple it has to be how they, realistically, would be together. Even if it's some crazy AU coupling, they must-obvioullsy- have some chemisty we're seeing (except I don't like AU's really...). So therefor people should-keep- the two in character, and have them interact the way they truthfully would.

This sends all those B/K fics to HELL. *Is AMAZED put in a 'Battousai' option for charatcers o_0... I guess it's good... maybe...*

I remeber I read a fanfic. There was a line in it about something along the lines of,

"Oh, to hell wiht it!" Aoshi shouted and passiontely kissed Misao.

It was like... OK, GOODBYE! They're a realistic couple, but that's NOT how they interact you idiots.

Sano/Megumi isn't exactly AU, but it isn't exactly canon. But I could always see how in the manga they would get together. No one ever wrote it right.

The point of this?

YOU wrote it right! Besides the fact I DON'T like this pairing that much, YOU made it great!

And, dear god, you even think like Watsuki. This, obvioullsy, isn't post Jinchuu (my dear DEAR love) since Sano and Megumi are there. Yet you REMEBERED she was going to go back to Aizu. And you even mentioned that Sano would soon leave Japan, that it was too small for him! My god my dear, you think like Watsuki himself.

You're the second author I've found on here who thinks like that. And I applaud you.

This fic was great, amazing. I truly loved it, and I loved Megumi/Sano in it, because they were RIGHT.

*Claps* This was amazing.

(When I REALY like fics I leave long reviews. If I only sorta care I'll say something like "Hehe, that was cute". So ya. Lol.)

Uni
Lara chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
It was amazing. Very enjoyable to read. It kept me fixated the whole time.
Megumi chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Gorgeous. Simple, but moving, I really enjoyed it and it was nicely written. is great, truly magnificent! Please keep writing with this oouple!
OniNoKo chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
That was a wonderful story! I loved it! And it certainly had a satisfying end because Megumi left for Aizu after all but she didn't need to leave Sanosuke behind

Good job! I hope you'll write some more Sano&Meg fics .
Orange Clouds chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I loved it. I am so fond of reading one-shots of SxM and whenever I do read, I felt like this should have happened in the anime. But then again, no. Sadly. But it's okay, that's why fics are existing! You kept them in character although, I would have loved to see more sarcasm and whiplash of words between them. But seriously, it was great. :D
Kristen Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
God, I'd almost forgotten how much I love this show, these characters, this pairing. Thank you for reminding me with your beautiful prose.
roosterboy chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Good job! I liked it. I'm the glad that the two lovers could be together.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »