Reviews for Vicious Cycle
Kaleeena chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Aw...That was so sweet!
meg-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This piece is so touching, I especially liked the slight tension between the characters toward the end. I hope you continue this. I'd love to see some more incite on the characters
Kaygi chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
WOW! That was really good! The whole 'vicious cycle' thing made a lot of sense with the way Sano and Megumi act towards each other. And it was really fitting that Sano came to her drunk... He's the type who liked to drink away his problems and then go into a mad rage. The note was funny, but fitting, too. "I've taken your pet rooster." Really good way to end the fic. I give it a 12 out of 10! XD

~Kaygi
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This was delightful. I liked Megumi's note and Kenshin's reaction.
shysie chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Great work. Especially loved the ending. Looking forward to more
SweetMisery49 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
beautifully written :D I loved this. Im glad you decided to write a fic about sano and megumi. they are my favourite couple to read about and im glad to see they've been getting more attention lately. I loved the ending when Sano kissed her, and Megumi's note about taking their pet rooster. lol.
lullaby from hell chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I LOVE IT!

"I've taken your pet rooster"

excelent job!
fox-san chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This was really good, really meaningful. I enjoyed it a lot, and I think you're an excellent writer! Great ending too, it brings the whole picture together.
KitsuneLauz chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aw, I loved this fic, so kawaii~! There were a few typos here and there and some gender confusion (typos, I'm assuming) but apart from that it was great! ) You might want to find a beta for your future fics n_n I'd be happy to beta, if you do decide to look.

Keep up the good work!
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Wonderful, you did very well, and that's all I really have to say about this.
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
XD I loved her note. Very nice!

'I've taken your pet rooster.'

XD
asga chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
veru cute && glad that she left with him :D
Crewel chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
It's a very romantic SxM love fiction. I liked the way you described the interaction between Sano and Megumi. I'm so glad that you wrote their interactions so wonderful. You should write more SxM fictions. I think many SxM fans will totally agree with me. Pls post SxM fictions soon. Thank you very much for giving much effort on writing this fiction. Thank you.
Nyako chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I love it!

Thank you very much for giving me something lovely to read today.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3