Reviews for Loyalties of a Mazoku
Seville chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I would not be surprised if this is what really happened at that time. And my main reason for that is when in season 3, Xellos says that he finaly understands Zelas' true feelings concerning the gods. But if her true feeling for the gods were hatred, the Xellos would have already understood them. See what I mean? Anyway, good story. Short yet entertaining.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
interesting take on that explanation, I can see it happening behind the scenes. I like how you wrote Beast Master.
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was very interesting, I like your take on Zelas and her almost parental relationship with Xellos. Nice work!
Officially Retired chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I love this. You kept Xelloss and Zelas in character quite nicely.

- Nicci
Catgirl the Crazy chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
“Oh, no. I’ve just always wanted to say that.” Zelas grinned. “Did I sound diabolical enough?” *rotfl* That line cracked me up. Very interestin take on Zelas. Me like! *faves*
Nelja chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Yeah !

I'm happy I read that ! I was searching fics about Zelas, and she is cool in this one ! Fun, but a little frightening. It seems totally in character for me.
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
That's an interesting story. I like it, question is there coming more soon? I hope so.

savvyliterate chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I really like your characterization of Zelas here. I think it falls into line with what to expect from her character based on seeing Xelloss in action in NEXT and TRY as well as the "watchdog" role she assumes in the last novel when she and Deep Sea Dolphin wind up escorting Lina and Gourry to the final battle of that novel series. Great job!