Reviews for Never Meant to Be
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 1 . 8/21
... I'm adding you to my Fave authors now. no doubt about it, you've written Shiro so well in all your story's! I love him, and you just can't write him wrong. it's like I'm reading his thoughts rather than someone in this world's interpretation. well done.
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 2/15
So sad and wistful and I love the story for it.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Shirosaki-chan being a damned yandere. Ahhh, tough love.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
oh, this was splended! I like how in character he was!
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
woah that was...deep
Rumu chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Poor Hollow Ichigo...
Heise chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awesome. Really, really beautiful.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Hi! Wow! This is really good! Eventhough I started watching Bleach about a month or two ago, I really like this couple! Aww! Poor Hichigo/Dark Ichigo/Shirosaki! Being ignored!

Hehe! The part where Hichigo is eating a strawberry cloud is cute!

I hope you'll continue this story! I like it! Thank you so much for making this! :D

~ Anitoon3
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this is brilliant
j7nX chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Damn, this was really good and interesting too. I liked the part where Hichigo says that he's eaten a cloud shaped like a strawberry :) I really wish that you'll continue this story, it's amazing so far and I'd love to read more of it :)
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow, this fic really makes you feel for Hichi. The writing itself was very good, it fitted well with Hichigo's thought pattern. All in all, it was a pleasure to read and very lovely (or is that the wrong word to use here?).
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very well done!I love this fic!It express so well Shirosaki's feelings!I love it!It's been a long time since you posted it, but I hope you continue writing more!Congratulations for this awesome fic!
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
awesome. :) Really suits Shirosaki! :D
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
hmm. that was interesting. i don't really know what it is about this but i really like it. there's something about it that just draws me in. fantastic work. it's really good.
Loud-Little-Thing chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I really quite like this. it really does give off a similar insinctive and impusive persona that Ichigo's inner hollow has, as well as the obvious need to exist too Ichigo as much as the hollow does *for* him.

I also loved the mentions of the diffrent condition chnages inside inchigo other then the rain for once- The idea of the sunset and the clouds chnaging drift when Ichigo changes moods.

I belive i'll fav this.

Thanks for the read. I hope to see more of your work.

-Loud Little Thing