Reviews for Walking in the Air
Smile BlackT chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
zhat was so sweet :)
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
You have a great story, but from the character's perspective, why come get Sophie at night? Is it because he didn't want to get seen? Because that wasn't an issue before.
star chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwww :')
Black And White Kirara chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Wonderful! What a great portrayal of the characters! Like I was reading an actual scene from the film - totally believable. :3
moonstorms chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wonderful :'D Love love love this, I could picture every moment; it was quite an experience in itself! It's refreshing to read a well written, grammatically-correct fic with a great story line. Also, I must add that I adore your rich and varied vocabulary. Kudos to you . *applaud*
MarshMallow14 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
So awesome :)
scythe's seranade chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
CUTENES! THANK YOU!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
cute!
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
N'aww my favourite HMC fic yet! You kept them perfectly in character, and you managed to make it sweet without going overboard. Brilliantly done, especially for your first fanfic:)
chainsaws4life chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
LOVE IT! IT'S SO CUTE AND FLUFFY
BookishDream3r chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
adorable :)
Superkawaiifreak chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh my goodness,, I absolutely love this. Love the song this is based on, it fits so perfectly with the whole "stroll through the sky" and romanticism of the story. I like how Howl, Sophie, Markl, and Calcifer all stayed in character. Howl's provocative attitude at the end of the fic was to die for - nice job, deary!

-skf
Triste1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I like it. I like it a lot. It touches on what happened between Howl getting his heart back and the ending with the gang in the new, flying castle. I imagine it makes sense for his heart to be able to catch up to adulthood within two months. And I imagine Sophie would sulk a bit about being separated from her new family. I love the fact that you've managed to keep her spunk here, one that she shows more openly as an old lady than as a young one. I suppose she feels ess constricted behind the mask of an old woman, much like how I can appreciate formality in new, uncertain settings. Nicely done.

One thing that bothers me is the fact that Sophie's mother came to take her away and she didn't make an protest against leaving Markl or the ol' witch. She doesn't seem the sort to simply leave from what I gathered. On the other hand, fanfiction certainly comes with a heavy dose of artistic license.

All in all, a lovely work. Keep writing and good luck with future works.
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hooray! I read this when I didn't have an account, and unfortunatley I have been unable to find it since then.v.v But now I have it! It's so FLUFFY! I love it!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 11/8/2009