Reviews for Walking in the Air
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 7/15
Wonderful job capturing how they view themselves and each other. This was such a lovely story
TigremiLion chapter 1 . 3/25
Cute short story but you got Howl's jacket wrong unless he combined both of them into one ;P. If I'm correct he had a purple-pink-gray one at the beginning and then later on a yellow-purple one. Still this story fills in the gap in the movie rather nicely.
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 3/14
Thank you for this, I freaking LOVE this story! XD
Smile BlackT chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
zhat was so sweet :)
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
You have a great story, but from the character's perspective, why come get Sophie at night? Is it because he didn't want to get seen? Because that wasn't an issue before.
star chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwww :')
Black And White Kirara chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Wonderful! What a great portrayal of the characters! Like I was reading an actual scene from the film - totally believable. :3
moonstorms chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wonderful :'D Love love love this, I could picture every moment; it was quite an experience in itself! It's refreshing to read a well written, grammatically-correct fic with a great story line. Also, I must add that I adore your rich and varied vocabulary. Kudos to you . *applaud*
MarshMallow14 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
So awesome :)
scythe's seranade chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
CUTENES! THANK YOU!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
cute!
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
N'aww my favourite HMC fic yet! You kept them perfectly in character, and you managed to make it sweet without going overboard. Brilliantly done, especially for your first fanfic:)
chainsaws4life chapter 1 . 1/18/2012