Reviews for Inclinations and Rapports
Another story where the author believes in the silly and quite dangerous notion that violence and sexual abuse ultimately lead to love. Newsflash: no woman (or man) that has been through what Hinata has been through at the hands of Neji will ever come to love her abuser!
alysha.a.kent chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
WONDERFUL story! i loved EVERY page!
Midnight Blue Raven chapter 12 . 9/11/2008
I've never been a fan of incest. But still, this fic was pretty sweet. How Neji forcing Hinata became love. Things like that could happen in life. Anyways, nice story. :)

-raven.
lostcutechibi chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
that was awesome! at 1st i thought neji was being a total $$ trying to rape her and stuff... but it turned out he really loved her and she loved him that was so...kawaii! :3
blackraven615 chapter 12 . 7/18/2008
That was... Beautiful.
animeroxz chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
I loved it update soon. It was such a great story.
thatswedishgirl chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
dude this was a really nice one
evil little doll chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
O_O um..oh wow.
readergrl56 chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
That was a beautifully written story! And I dont think you over-did the stuttering. In fact, you got it just right. Keeping her shy and nervous in younger years then lessening it as she matured.
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
Holy crap! 0.0 That was awesome! This story was amazing, I love it! Great job! XD
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
im sorry but hinata doesnt stutter like some ideot u made her out to be. she doesnt stutter so bad in manga and anime combined.

because of this alot of people get turned off for reading this fic, including me. plz go bk and change it
couples rock chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
aw so kawaii!
couples rock chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
Yay go neji! WHO
couples rock chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
OMG Neji better find her!
couples rock chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
wow that is one expensive flower... really pricy...