Reviews for Fastforward to the Ending
Onyx.met.Jade chapter 24 . 9/9/2007
W00 yay ! you deserve a cokie
Onyx.met.Jade chapter 14 . 9/9/2007
*SCREAMS*...didnt see that coming!
Onyx.met.Jade chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
gaah! no *cries* ...SASUSAKU ALL DA WAY FOR ME! gotta know what happens...!
twin1 chapter 24 . 9/16/2006
hey, i'm glad you recommended reading this story, i loved this one too.
Crushed Promises chapter 24 . 9/8/2006
RITE A SEQUEL, RITE A SEQUEL!

btw...i luv the randOm OOC mOmentzz!

thanx 4 the dedication!

luv yaz!

bb~
Dark Reign Saga chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Please renew your URL. i really like your story. i'm looking forward to your chapters. it is really very so good.
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 24 . 8/21/2006
O.O

Omg, you mentioned me? *-faints-* OMG PEOPLE, I WAS MENTIONED, NU! I AM NOT WORTHY MASTER ALTERNATEENDINGS!

Owkei... Just hope that doesn't freak you out O.O But whoa, seriously, I laughed out loud when I was reading those "random OOC moments" there! The humor department you have does justice to the world!

And yup yup, I'm here hoping once more that you don't die of reading these long reviews of mine *-wink wink-*. And boring you with these nonsense, but I'll be looking forward to that "Kyuubi Care Not Included" story! Yay! Another one from AE-sama!

But I dont really have any requests, since I don't want to annihilate your way of writing by bringing up weird pairings. XD Yosh, for the love of -, I hope you're still alive!

Ahaha! With that new story of yours, I'll bet that it would have another healthy serving of that goodness you write. Grammatical horror? O.O -stabs FF-

With that sequel thing... I guess that Fastforward to the Ending can do well on its own. XD Your version of what happened to Miruko actually suits me well *-sadistic grin-*.

Those aside, I'd be keeping my eyes peeled for that new story of yours XD. Congratulations on this story, AlternateEndings-sama!
SandXDemonX13 chapter 24 . 8/20/2006
There should b a sequel cause i want to read more and i will read ur other storys
WeLcOmE2pArAdIsE chapter 24 . 8/19/2006
I hate you for ending, but love the fact you mentioned me, lol. That was really great. I have yet to completely finish a Naruto fic, but Self-Destruction Lies In Numbers is already on freakin Chapter 4! *stupidsqueal* Which is good for me. Of course, it's Sasuke/Sakura. I own them.

I very good ending though, me like, and yes, I love morbid angst, as illustrated in the fanfic I JUST put up, a songfic, with so much death it scares me. . Read/review if you have the chance. PLEASE. It's angsty. lol.

It's 12:19 and I'm not tired. Whe...! I'm so digusting hyper I disgust myself.
Andrometamorphose chapter 24 . 8/19/2006
u should totally write a sequel to this...it'd be so sweet..XD
dancingwithinbrokendreams chapter 24 . 8/18/2006
*SLAP!* alright i'm over it _ youre very welcome just be sure to review my stories or else...gr...xp nah just kidding ou don't have to _ well...um...YES SEQUAL now excuse me while i go and read your other story buh bye PRAISE THE OREO _~
Fading Nightmares chapter 24 . 8/18/2006
*sniff sniff*

I am so diappointed in you, AlternateEndings! (not realy) LOL

I mean, i so expected to c a note from you instead of a dramatic finish to a story!

Congrats! I reckon you wrote a great sstory!

Your fan

Fading Nightmares
santi1221 chapter 10 . 8/17/2006
I love this story!It's like one of those soap operas, except the the characters (mainly Naruto which is a nice touch by the way) are on crack so you actuly bother to watch it because it's great. XD I also want to thank you for takeing out time to write this story because I know writeing is NOT easy. So thank you and I hope that you continue writeing! :) 1. I am a girl, 2. Yes I have a BOYFREIND so don't worry about me being a lez. I reviewed someone once and they thought that. Weird...
Pseudosuicide chapter 24 . 8/17/2006
Wow...That was unexpected, *laughs* but briliant! I loved this story! Doing sequel would be cool, like maybe a one-shot type one so we all know what happens... lol

Haha... Kyuubi Care Not Included Is awsome too XDXDXD

And, for the record, I don't think I've ever seen Confetti, ;p

Love the random OOC moments too!

I'll be watching out for your other stuffs, that is awsome, I'm sure!

Sprite
frienz4ever chapter 24 . 8/17/2006
lol all that nagging came in handy :D looking forward to your new story!