Reviews for The Grim EDventures of Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Emma Iveli chapter 95 . 2/15/2010
Okay... that was a very funny opening.
Lightsworn Heka chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
You should temporarily ditch the anime carp (yes, I said carp) and go back to just the "Peach Creek Wrecking Crew" and Grim. The plot is weakening and The story is getting scattered in every which-way IMAGINABLE!
PhoenixPatch chapter 93 . 12/24/2009
Den-chan appeared! YAY! I LOVE BO-BOBO-SAN AND THIS STORY!

And I miss Bo-bobo-san...-cries-
Emma Iveli chapter 94 . 12/13/2009
Oh! It's a clhanger! I can't wait to see how it ends!
The Hurricane chapter 93 . 10/24/2009
Chapter 93 dominates! I hope you continue this Fanfic.
William Glennon chapter 93 . 10/24/2009
Lulz, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, new way to spell awesome, Y.O.U!
William Glennon chapter 92 . 10/24/2009
Is Velma staying? :*)
William Glennon chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
How the * did you make so many chapters for this? OVER 90! out of 10
iron man chapter 93 . 10/19/2009
this chapter rocks! hope u continue
Zadok chapter 93 . 10/5/2009
Fantastic Chapter, thier was so much awesomeness, that I don't know what else to say about the chapter
Emma Iveli chapter 93 . 10/2/2009
Okay, that Denghaku man joke was really, really funny!
Emma Iveli chapter 92 . 9/21/2009
May he rest in peace.
Zadok chapter 91 . 9/20/2009
great chapter, I love how Zadok was able to help getting Nazz, Kevin and Kasumi to a safety(your still doing the convention and the MXC parody right?)
Zadok chapter 90 . 9/20/2009
that was...EPIC! I gotta say that was one hell of a chapter, and the battle isn't even over yet. Such a selfless sacrifice by Eddy who knew he had it in him. And man those were some incredible fusions(MayGrimwow who woulda guessed they'd be so powerful, and Black Jack was really cool) and the interesting twins suprise decision to sit back and dodging the fight was funny. and that was some great timing as far as the arrival of the reinforcements goes.
Majin Hentai X chapter 91 . 9/19/2009
Didn't see that coming but keep going this story is getting some of its potency back keep going.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »