Reviews for The Grim EDventures of Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Night Music chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
LUCKY DOGS! I wanted to meet the Phantom of the Opera! I LOVE that film! Music of the Night it the best song.
thebestkindofstupid chapter 97 . 10/28/2012
I normally wouldn't do this, but... could you people please read and review my Ed Edd n Eddy story. Not because I want views, but because I am redoing and would like some advice. Although there are some things I already know I need to work on (like focus on the REAL characters and not the OC's), there are probably many more I would like help on. It's not just for my popularity. It's also for Grim-Eds. I am working on a fan-written chapter to continue the story (Technomaru said he would accept them in Chapter 48), and if I get good enough, we might just get an ending to this classic story.
The Decoder chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
the frases to decode are: the monobrow is mighter than the gravy!I LIKE CHICKENS!
#2: see you next time Ed!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST FUNNYEST AND STUPID FANFICKS IVE EVER READ!
thebestkindofstupid chapter 70 . 6/9/2012
I remember in one chapter Hector Con Carne mentioned something about invading the Cul-De-Sac(at the end of the chapter), and he never did. It might have just been me looking at chapters I haven't read yet (I haven't made it to chapter 97 yet). I guess since this fanfic is over, it doesn't really matter.

BTW, you said in chapter 48 that you would be accepting fan-written chapters and I was wondering if I could do that for you. I really want to see this fanfic finished.
thebestkindofstupid chapter 79 . 6/8/2012
I really like this Fan Fic; however, I think it would've been better if you stuck to your original formula from the frist 20 or so chapters. I still like it, but the rest just isn't as good as the first 20 or so chapters. Also, you state in chaper 79 that everyone is different yet the entire Peach Creek Wrecking crew loves Toonami. Just a small nitpick, but still...

Overall, I think this is still a very good and well-written fanfiction.

P.S. Will you ever get around to finishing this story? I'm sorry if I already asked that, but I don't want it to end with Chapter 97. I want to see at least another 3 chapters.
thebestkindofstupid chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Are you going to finish this fan fiction or perhaps allow people to make continuations to this Fanfic? I haven't made it all the way to Chapter 97 yet, but I know you haven't updated the story since that.
Megaman Zero 2.0 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
i love this
Matfix chapter 97 . 4/25/2012
I'm guessing Overfist is the final battle in this story since this story is almost at the 100th chapter. Is the story almost over or is there going going to be more chapters after the Overfist battle?
Random person chapter 43 . 4/4/2012
I love the joke!
ALIENS STOLE THIS CHAP'S DAIRY chapter 43 . 4/4/2012
...You had 3 types of aliens in this chapter. 1. Cheese stealers from the moon, 2. the Grim Reaper from Mars, and 3. the Alien Chicken from Courage the Cowardly dog. OH...Can U add Courage or his son, (I've read the fanfic with Courage Jr. and LOVE IT!) althoughI know U have a chap of that in the other fanfic. BUT it will be even BETTER since Fred Fredburger is in it!
WORRIED OUT OF MY MIND chapter 41 . 4/4/2012
OMG! IS THIS NEW VENOM REALLY PLANK? I'M SCARD NOW!
Random reviewer chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Was Ember from Danny Phantom possesing Nazz? 'Cus the song is what Ember sings, but backwards.
tre chapter 97 . 3/23/2012
make 3 new chapters please i like this story
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I like the idea of Sarah being nice to Ed and Edd. That's the only radical change I expect from her. She can be a bitch to Eddy and Jonny2x4 all she wants, since I hate them.
436 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »