Reviews for The Grim EDventures of Ed, Edd, n Eddy
The Unknown Alias chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
?

Uh, I take it you're a fan of Bobobo-bobo-bo
snake screamer chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
jack'o'lanturn or snissiguh please.
avatarjk137 chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
Again, I vote Eris and Hoss Delgado. I think Eddy should start calling Grim by name (sometimes), but Ed should keep calling him other names, like Jack Skellington. Keep writing this fic!
Warlord-Xana chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
funny stuff, we want to see jack o lanturn now YES.
avatarjk137 chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Had a little too much gravy on your turkey this thanksgiving, didn't you? This fic is good, but it's a bit hard to follow and Double D is a little out of character. Keep going anyway!
snake screamer chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
sweet also you should make dracula have his appearence soon, grim an ed would practically worship while everyone would say eh, i seen scarier.
Warlord-Xana chapter 6 . 11/24/2006
sweet i smell a reentrance to Nergal coming soon.
ansem chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
nergal an lay low with the toilet humer already.
iron demon chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Nergal please.
PikaED chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Funny Chapter. It was funny how you made fun of Bobo-Bobobo. I liked fist of the monowbrow.
avatarjk137 chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
I'd have to vote for Eris, since Hoss isn't technically supernatural in and of himself. This is a good fic; I'm glad I came back to check out the Ed, Edd, n' Eddy Fandom! You're alert-listed! I give this fic a freakishly large thumbs-up!
snake screamer chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
can it be Nergal or hos del gatto (did i spell that right).
Warlord-Xana chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
please continue and you should definately add nergal and the eds and grim should escape by giving johnny and plank to him.
snake screamer chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
cool chapter you should make the ed reenact that episode with the mutant chickens.
Bagel Brain chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
OMG, that was hilarious! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »