Reviews for I Don't Know, It's A Mystery
Lizzie chapter 1 . 7/10
I love it! Please write more soon!
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Hm... Well, after several minutes of debating with myself why Remus can get up the stairs, I think it's because he's a werewolf. Which means he's closely attuned to the moon, like girls. Or something, anyway.

Nice little insert for ToTP, by the way!
xAnonx chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wait, I was about to say he could get up not because of the wolf, but because the stairs were old fashioned and didn't think of gay people as men... But then I realized that Sirius couldn't get up...

Wait, Sirius tried to climb with James, whose straight-ness set the staris off. Uh-huh, that it:P
Besson chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Well. He's gay. I mean, how else will the girls bring up their gay friends to help them decide what to wear and gossip about boys and meddle in each other's love lives? :D
shax chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
well... it's because he's gay, isn't it?...
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This is a very good story.

The characters are well written and the style and grammar are excellent.

I have not read A Tale of Two Puppies, although I intend to now that I have read this one.

I assume Remus can enter the girl’s dorms either because he is a werewolf, or because he is gay (although that is purely my opinion). I’m leaning toward the former.

Well done in any case.
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
hey ! that's really funny, I have written a story with a friend in which Sirius as Remus were able to go in the girls' dormitories... and guess why ?

though, the possibility pf the werewolf is very interessant too !
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Great movie... great fic, too!

**Duckies
Mathilde chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I think it either because he's a werewolf, and thereby an animal, because he's just really trustworthy;), or because he is gay (or will be or something) and therefore no "threat" towards the girls:D

Well anyway, I liked it:)
xrated13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Amazing, LOL! That was really funny and cute! :)
pcastro51 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
awesome! nice fic. i dont have any theories so clue me in, would ya? there is a possibility that remus is gay but thats not a very good theory.
Fyr's shadow chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
hehe. loved it. so classic.
Gondawara Saburota chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Very cute side-story; I particularly liked the Remus tug-of-war between Lily and Sirius. Lily trying to explain her surprise at Remus going up the stairs was funny, too.

As to why Remus can get up the stairs... I'm partial to the idea that it's because he's got a "time of the month" (even if it's a bit different than the girls').
Captain Oz chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I think it's coz he's gay... and therefore no threat to girls! Woop, there's a possible answer... aw, you made me want to cry when Rem got mad at Siri. Poor old boy... *sniffles*

Amazing as always!
Noc007 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I really liked this, great job!

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic )