Reviews for Tatooinian Sunset
Brievel chapter 25 . 4/24
...oh dear.
Brievel chapter 15 . 4/23
...oh dear. I begin to see where all this is going.
Brievel chapter 9 . 4/23
Well.

*Well!*
Brievel chapter 8 . 4/23
Well. This is...interesting.
Brievel chapter 2 . 4/23
Oh, oh, oh, my...
thebeautifulbicky chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Pretty cool story so far, but a bit slow moving. Good job anyway (Y)
KageForce chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Freaking awesome story man... By far the best star wars story Fanfic or cannon that ive ever read... i might not of read the cannon books but ya anyways im off to read Galactic Sunrise
jedilittlebee chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
This is another great, highly original take on Luke's life story. I loved your insight on the Tuskan lifestyle, and felt Luke was very consistent and realistic all the way through the story. Bravo!
Skylanian Writer chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
I am really impresse with this story! I've read others like it but this is probably the best. I'm really surprised that you haven't gotten more reviews!
Hayden Avery chapter 25 . 4/22/2013
Well done
KK chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
I love how you made Luke's name mean "'sun' or 'light-bringer'" when the name 'Luke' means: light.
CommChatter chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
This was amazing. Awesome job, because I don't think I've read anything quite like this before.
Favorite part: Han shooting Palpatine and saying that he knew he liked blasters better.
brooklynturtle chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
Cliff hanger! :O Can't wait to start GS!
shieldmaiden19 chapter 23 . 2/18/2012
Yeah Han! :D
Tenages chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Are all writers incapable of writing a story where Luke is raised by Tusken's that doesn't entirely rape Obi-Wan's character?

There is absolutely zero chance in hell that Obi-Wan wouldn't rescue Luke if he knows where he is. Obi-Wan is a deeply caring individual. It's because of this that he couldn't kill Anakin, and for the same reason he couldn't abandon Luke. He knows the reputation of the Tusken's and how the typically behave, and he would never ignore the fact that they stole Luke. Add to that, the fact that Obi-Wan is above all a man of his word and that he promised to protect Luke and the idea that he would leave him with the Tusken's becomes even more ridiculous.

You've also managed to destroy Owen's character within one chapter. Whatever else he is, he's not a careless idiot. After Shmi was taken by Tusken's, there isn't a chance in hell that he would ever neglect to fix the perimeter security. Not only has he lived on Tatooine his whole life, his stepmother was taken and killed by the Tuskens. If anyone in the galaxy would be absolutely 100% vigilant in maintaining his security perimeters, it's Owen.

It's really a shame because this is an interesting plot that I have yet to see executed well. But when the author mutilates the character of two crucial characters in the very first chapter, and shows no understanding of the fundamental aspects of their characters from the get-go, there is absolutely no reason to continue reading.