Reviews for Tatooinian Sunset
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 25 . 4/7
Wow, what a unique idea for a story. This was great, thanks for writing it. I loved your version of Luke and exploring more of the Tuskan culture (not to mention that ending). I will definitely be rereading this at another time.
Darksnider05 chapter 15 . 2/28
It takes like fifteen years of training to become a Jedi Knight after being taken as a Padawan why would Obi-Wan think Leia was in anyway close to becoming one.
Darksnider05 chapter 13 . 2/28
Why would a member of the rebellion approach a stranger and offer them a place in the Rebellion. Unless there's some back story were missing here and they've got people watching Luke.
Darksnider05 chapter 12 . 2/28
Ugh Krayt pearls can be used to make Lightsabers. A son honoring his mother by using hers would of made sense.
Darksnider05 chapter 11 . 2/28
Where did the idea that Leia had less combat potential than Luke come from or ability with the force. The opposite should be true in this story with being trained from childhood. Honestly where does this sexist view come from. Their twins equal in the force.
Darksnider05 chapter 9 . 2/28
The Executor isn't completed for like several months or a year after the Death Star is destroyed the first time I think.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 2/27
Yeah Jedi would hunt down and retrieve that child their not above sneaking and the idea that sneaking has anything to do with the Dark side is crazy. Even more so if it prevents violence. Hell the start of ANH Obi-Wan does exactly this to the Death Star to disable the tractor beam.
The Little Chibi chapter 25 . 12/22/2015
Eyy, this is really good. You wrote Luke and Leia fantastically, and I love how you included so much on the Tusken's culture. You occasionally crammed a large amount of ellipses into a single paragraph/sentence, which is a bit of a pet peeve of mine, but it didn't happen so often that I wanted to stop reading, so eh.
Serenity Winchester chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
I just finished all 24 chapters plus the epilogue. I love story's where Luke Skywalker gets raised differently.

Sadly there far and few in between. All the chapters were well written, and you did a wonderful job writing for all the Star Wars characters. This takes me back. It was as fun as watching all three films, episodes 4, 5, and 6. Fantastic work! Later!
Brievel chapter 25 . 4/24/2015
...oh dear.
Brievel chapter 15 . 4/23/2015
...oh dear. I begin to see where all this is going.
Brievel chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Well.

*Well!*
Brievel chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
Well. This is...interesting.
Brievel chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Oh, oh, oh, my...
thebeautifulbicky chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Pretty cool story so far, but a bit slow moving. Good job anyway (Y)