Reviews for Lullaby of the Bells
BehindEvilThoughts chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This is just...so perfect. The ending to the movie that I always wanted. It's marvelous. I'm in complete awe of your skills as a writer. Bravo! Well done!
jo jo chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I do have something to say good for you you could say and

write what others could not and in great fashion, please

continue there is more of this story to write.
LouisaJane23 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I wish it could have gone this way in the film :)
Phanma chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Oh, I REALLY liked this! I've never seen the Claude Rains version, but I'm going to look on YouTube.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow, this is the first Claude Rains phan fic I’ve ever read. Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed the fluff.
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
HUZZAH! The 1943 POTO has not been forgotten!

Aww, how sweet! *bursts into tears.* WHY DIDN'T THE MOVIE END LIKE THIS?

Lovely writing, my fellow author. :)

Oh, and uh, here's a...portable campfire if you actually wanted to roast Evil Reviewer shaped marshmallows. *hands you a...portable campfire.*
Gone5566 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh this was such a lovely story I hated how in the movie Christine didn't really care (or something close to that effect) when he died. I know the Phantom is like in his late 50's in the movie and Christine is in her early 20's but you can't help but love them. I am defanatly putting this on my favorites cause I absolutly loved this story and your fluff was awsome. So thanks for writing this wonderful story and YEA! show those flamers who's boss lol. :)
Anawey chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
You know, I never really liked the Claud Rains version. I'm not sure why (yes you are, it's because they changed so much little stuff that seemed important to you, Desi (shut up)).

But this was beautiful. I loved it. That was so sweet, how she was willing to run off with him and learn to love him. The end nearly made me cry. I loved it alot.
The Eclectic Eccentric chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Of course... the one Claude Raines fic I find has to have a angsty ending.

But your story is too lovely to complain.
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I love this version, and will always treasure any fiction that features Lullaby of the Bells. Have you read HD Kingsbury's Variations on a Theme of Leroux? It is very much 1943 inspired, but with its own original twist. Cheers, ML
Anges Radieux chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Ya! I though I would never find a fic with Claude Raines. They are more illusive than ones with Dance.
Phantombeliever chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
i LIKE THE STORY BUT i DON'T LIKE THAT ERIQUE DIES. I KNOW THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE BUT I JUST REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. OTHER THAN THAT GOOD JOB!
kriitikko chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Oh, if only 1943 movie would have had this ending, it would have been so much better. This was great work. Thank you for giving it to us!
Wingedpug chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
oh, i've seen this version. I was never sure if he died or he managed to get away somehow, please do a sequel
Llarian chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Ah, that was sweet and well written. A bit creepy though, since in the 1943 film version the Phantom is supposed to be Christines father (the scenes that bring this little tidbit out where cut from the movie, though). :-)

Ll.