Reviews for Slay Me
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
I hope Buffy sees that Vlad and Danny do not like each other. And if she sees Vlad in his ghost form make a snappy remark about him looking like a Dracula copy from a 60ey’s movie or something…

And is that cake still safe?

We don’t want a cake ghost, do we? (Ha-ha like that is going to happen, well they did get ghost wieners, so why not?)

And to add insult to injury, while talking of rat’s I must agree the big one with the business suit is definitely the worst of them all.
Synneofthesun chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Very good story!

I look foward to reading more.
anonentity chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
It's... interesting and fun to read? I like it? I want more?

Yeah... have fun and all that. Happy writing.

(P.S. The Star bit was nice. I was going to say interesting, but it seems I've already overused that word...)
WiccanOne chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
I really lovin' this idea of a crossover. :) You should post this to Twisting the Hellmouth ( if you haven't already. It's this awesome site jam packed with Buffy Crossovers of every possible kind.

I love the dialogue in this story, it's right on. *g* I hope you continue this story.
Slytherin's Silver Dragon chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
Really good story. I like the idea and its written really well. I hope you update soon, i'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Lady Jarine chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
No, it didn't suck! It was awesome! Good job! ::applauds::
Erratta chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
This chapter doesn't suck, by any means. Maybe not as funny as some of the others, but definitely NOT sucky. Ah, and Vlad's being used... wonder how long it takes for him to realize that :D.

Sexy older opinionated doctors rock! I love House, though don't watch it religiously. It's a cut above the other medical dramas, in my opinion. And very funny.

Interesting chapter, to say the least. Keep 'em coming.

~Esme
The Bushranger chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Nah, it don't suck. It's actually quite interesting...and raises quite a few questions as to what's going on "behind the scenes".

Keep up the good work. :-)
Sasia chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Nah, it didn't suck. It wasn't your best chapter, but it didn't come anywhere near sucky.
Harpiebird chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
I love it so far! And I wouldn't mind it turning into a Buffy/Danny pairing... I love Sam w/ Danny - but I love Buffy w/ Danny too, although no one has wrote any Danny/Buffy fanfics.

Anyway, great work! and I can't wait to read more!

-Steph
Erratta chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
I wish Buffy had been my guidance counsellor! That would have been so cool, despite the whole slayer thing. ;D She's a lot more like Danny than I thought, too.

Another great chapter. Update soon!

~Esme
The Bushranger chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Coming along right nicely. :-)

I wonder what an ectogun would do to a vamp?

Hmm, perhaps Willow might be able to do something about Dani's instability?
Wolfen Dreams chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
so... I'm gonna take your comment about gregor as meaning you like Danny/Sam right? Please update soon, this is awesome.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
This is funny. I can't wait the see Buffy's reaction to Plasmius. That is going to be hysterical.
Celestial Maiden Sukira chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
LOL! Great chapter, chicka! I wonder if Jazz is going to be part of Buffy's "Scoobies"...I also wonder how Buffy is going to make a first impression of Vlad Plasmius? That would be quite hillarious.

You have a great way of story telling as well. Keep up the good Work!