Reviews for Not Mike Brady
Great!
Ace's Buddy chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Aw, poor Shelby! She's my favorite!

Good story, it's totally in character. You write really well!
Wildly Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Beautiful. It was a wonderful moment between the two of them, and I really liked that she did actually tell him instead of holding it all inside to her own destruction. Shelby's captured quite well, and I've got to say, I like this version better than the shows.
Manda chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love Hate To Love You and I love this fic too! I really liked at the end, like all the thoughts going through Shelby's head, I like how you wrote that. You're seriously one of my fav. writers on here and I think you do a really good job of getting into the chars and getting their personalities down, esp. Shelby. A lot of ppl make her too mushy or too weak when shes around Scott but you give her just the right balance.

LOL my reviews are so long but I really love your fics, I hope you update soon!
Queen of Shadows chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This was cute. I always like your writing though. You get into the characters so well that there's nothing not to like. ;-) Good job, as always!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Cool 'What if' story. I liked it. Btw, for future fics, it's E-l-a-i-n-e. At least, that's the way I saw it spelled in the episode guide.
keke1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
interesting one-shot, definitely. i especially liked the end where everything runs together-it seems like someone's thoughts would sound if they were panicking, and i think you have shelby's pov down well too. nice job!
Melms213 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
this is only a one shot? this should be like a multi chapter story, its SO good! it was like intense and completely real! that completely sounded like shelby, and i could totally see this scene happening! great job! i wish you'd write more to it, but either way it was great!
ac5000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
hey...i liked it...keep writing...it looks like those tapes at 2am are doing you some good :D