Reviews for Upon the Thorn She Chose
Anawey chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
Aw! The end of the chapter was great! Update soon, please!
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 12 . 11/9/2008
Oh please continue this, it is very good and I would very much like to read more of this wonderful story. ;P
Phantom-of-Fantasy chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
HEY! It's me UltimatePhantomPhan/UltimatePhantom-HPLover, under my new pen name! it's been forever since I've had a chance to review, and I'm SO THRILLED to be able to post this to you. The story has come so far and it's still as amazing as it was in the beginning stages! I'm so proud of you lol!

Keep up the PHANTASTIC work dah-ling!

Scourge of Nemo chapter 12 . 10/22/2007
Ahh, I finally got a chance to finish this up.

It's rather sad that this is on hiatus... I do hope you update soon!

So he's giving her another chance... good.

Now I'm off to check out your other work!

Scourge of Nemo chapter 11 . 10/18/2007
A 'little dramatic'? Teehee, that was absolutely INSANELY dramatic- and it was wonderful!

Scourge of Nemo chapter 10 . 10/9/2007

Who Wants to Live Forever... That song, lol- I've been planning to put in Desert Roses at some point or another. You have excellent taste in music. ;D

Yay, Nadir! I LOVE Nadir! He's one of my favorite characters of all time! (Right up there with Erik, Davy Jones, and Greg House...)

Scourge of Nemo chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
Aw... Trouble in paradise...

Excellent chapter, again! I loved the argument she held with herself.

Scourge of Nemo chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
XD Nice.

Uh-oh... This is not going to go well.

Scourge of Nemo chapter 7 . 10/9/2007
Wah, school... *groans*

'First love and true love are two very different things'... Another bit of wonderful wisdom. _

Excellent chappie, filler though it was- it looks like Raoul's not going to be alone!

Scourge of Nemo chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
Nice fudged lyrics!

Eep, the poor mirror. Although, I have to admit, smashing mirrors IS fun. Of course, so is putting bees on stakes and burning them alive. Same sort of thing, you know? [/sarcasm] XD Okay, smashing mirrors is fun, lol.

Scourge of Nemo chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
Ah, back once again!

Another wonderful chapter- 'She understood how intoxicating and addictive it was. For darkness is a war of power, and power is the darkness's substitute for love. When all else falls to ruins, and emotions have reached crushing levels, we are forced to revert to struggle for power. Power masquerades its deciet and tempts the shattered souls...' etcetera was a BEAUTIFUL paragraph!

Erik's willing to give it another chance- yay!

Scourge of Nemo chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
'She had wanted to save him from his Hell. She did not realize that she would have to go into it to pull him back out.' Another beautiful line!

Erik's words are always supposed to be thoughtful and heartwrenching- it's so hard to find in fanfiction, (and self-published books, for that matter) but here you've pulled it off perfectly!

Scourge of Nemo chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
'She might as well have said Don't go after Erik'. XD Hilarious. I also liked the, 'Your tea is getting cold'. I could practically see Meg glaring at her!

Christine is back... too bad he already killed the organ- I bet he'd like to punch it about now.

Scourge of Nemo chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
I love it when writers know the Bible well enough to bring it into their Phantom writing! So much of it just... fits, you know? I found a section of verses in Isaiah 53 that totally made me think of Erik...

Anyways, I'm really loving the philosophical-ish (sorta, lol) quotes- 'In darkness you came to me... And in darkness you left...' etcetera.

Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Whoo, home at last! Now I can do some reading!

Your start is excellent- intriguing, with beautiful thoughts and quotes that fit the part perfectly.

I am reading on!