Reviews for These foolish Things
XxL0V3islik3aR0S3xX chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
This is such an amazing story I need to have more. every turn is more surprising than the last! I need to see how it all ends!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
Guest chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
Elizabeth chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
Update please! this is the story that made me think of these characters in a different light with these pairings! Will snake find out Hinata can't have kids? Will he say she is useless and ask our fav. suna ninja why he want her? Will Hinata hear his answer and marry him? What Garra reaction to all this going to be? update please
Eternal-Explosionist chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I loved the initial pairing of kankuro and Hinata and the sub pairing of Shino and Hoshiko. I loved the interactions and the emotional intensities of the characters. I loved how the story just made me feel giddy, surprised, excited and loved for the characters.
I will diligently await your next chapter! Keep up the fantastic work!
Elizabeth chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
after so long you updated thankyou thankyou! I never thought of this pairing till this story and it is so good! How is snake guy going to react when he finds out she can't have kids? Will Kankuro ask Kiba the importance of bloodlines to clans? Kiba is a clan member and should know how some clans are if continueing the line. Kiba could unknownly give Kankuro the info he needs to comfort and assure Hinata that he would change his mind about wanting a child of his blood. He could even joke that if need be they take one of Temari's kids as Nara going keep getting her pergant to recive a slap to the head from his sister. Also are you going to add Hanabi to the story? She is Hinata sister and since thier mom gone a think Hinata might of been more of a mom than sister to her. Please update soon
Kankuro-Puppet-Master chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
I love your story. My fav male character is Kankuro (hehe) and my favourite female character is Hinata. You are so articulate in your writing. I feel like I am actually there and you didn't make the story seem overly sappy. You are so talented, your creative writing just proved Kankuro and Hinata are the perfect pairing. Each good bit I read from yours I get a tingle down my spine, and that is rare.

I am so reading your other stories

XD
Kitten123130 chapter 21 . 11/21/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG i need to know whats going to happen i am like on wits end to know i want to read more, this is amazing
sharp1e chapter 21 . 8/28/2010
good story but y havnt u updated i realy want to know wat is going to happen
Electra-Pandora chapter 21 . 2/17/2010
please update i need to know what happens
Twixy121 chapter 21 . 7/9/2009
Oh my gosh! this story is so good, the twists and turns are always keeping me guessing. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter! Please post it soon!
Deck.Of.Spades.08 chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
Freakin' awesome! Who would've thought that Kankuro and Hinata were so... so... PERFECT for each other! Man, this story's something.

This is not done yet, right? Keep 'em coming!
SHeWithNoName chapter 21 . 8/1/2008
great!
BakaRamenBowl chapter 21 . 7/28/2008
GET THE NEXT FRIGGEN CHAPPY OUT NOW!please?