Reviews for Lather, Rinse, Repeat
Mtwapa chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Woweeeee!

Such an amazing story with so much depth and meaning. Loving the little insights you have of the characters especially with regards to competing against a memory and all the Kuu references you have incorporated from the film.

Grappling with her demons and all the ironic feelings Silvia has is very in character and the happy ending you give her here is just beautiful! Brilliant writing ]

ooooh and one more thing - Love the song choice!
NooooBD chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That made me tear-up. :')

I really loved it, it was fantastic *I'm bad at reviews*

Great job!
juniper holly chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Wow, that was really sweet.:) First I started getting really depressed, but now I *really* happy again. The voice in this piece is really strong and holds you in the litany of the present. Very nice.
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Very nicely done. I especially liked:

"Those are the times she opens the worn bag, reaches past the (pain misery suffering anguish anger hurt blood death) notebooks and pulls out a well worn business card, fingers the name gently, tries to remember falling asleep on the phone and You can’t say stuff like that with blood on your face, arms gently holding."
pmochizuki chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
You're very good with words and your writing style works well with this kind of one-shot where we really 'delve' into the sometimes chaotic minds of characters. Excellent job on Sylvia's thoughts; I really liked how there was a real flow from the beginning to the end. And I ESPECIALLY like the fact that Tobin comes to her in Africa... so sweet!

Bravo!
deserts chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I absolutely love your story.

After watching "The Interpreter" for the... fourth or fifth time in the past few weeks, I had to read some fanfiction.

Sadly there are very few Interpreter stories out there, but yours is just amazing.

I think you captured the emotion perfectly.

Hope you'll write another Interpreter-ff soon.

Yours, Isa
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
wow, great work. interpreter fics are few and far between, but when they do come along, they're usually pretty damn good, and you're proving this theory well.
fbi-woman chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
o I love it! you should write more! I love Interpreter fics but they are unfortunately hard to come by.