Reviews for Overhaul
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is a amazing story, but it's sad that you can't write anymore. May you rest in peace.
LunaSaga chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Love it!
couriosity chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
:) loved it!
Cha0T1cPeace chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I know that this story was written years ago, and that I favorited it and Serenanna awhile back. This review is long overdue before I even had an account here. It was great and unfortunate that she passed away. May her family and loved ones know that her legacy lives on forever.
Azul Ocean chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I wanted to post this as a tribute of sorts. On the off chance that your parents still have your email open... This story, and the other FMA stories you have written have some of the best love scenes I have ever read. Yours was a talent that departed this world too soon, and is missed sorely. If one day we meet, I hope to tell you in person what I think of your fine works. Thank you, serenanna. I wish I could have known you. Rest now, and thank you for your beautiful writing.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Beautiful. Rest in Peace, Serenanna. You have written masterfully, and the world is a lesser place for your absence.

Know that you, and your works, were loved. And, with each new reader who reads your stories, another falls in love.
Mishi Nagano chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Afictionado chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Me again. Just wanted to leave a review since I think your fic should have so many more! Your writing style and ideas for mature-content is so wonderful! Keep it up!
MangaliciousAddict chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
~wowee, tht was really good. love ur writing style -_

~it leaves me wondering wat kind of mischeivious acts ed would have done if he had his limbs fixed earlier ;)
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Oh god...I can just imagine how mortified Al would I loved this! Fantastic lemon!
TC chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Very nice piece of work Sere. A shame that I did not read this little gem earlier.
Cold-Foxx chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I read this on DeviantART, but lost the link. I'm glad I found it again!

I really loved the interaction between Edward and Winry. It was well-written and fun. Good job!
Da Who chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
...I liked that :) A little long, but stillo good. 8 stars from Da Who
ObSeSsEd WiTh ROXAS chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
that was incredibly entertaining...especially the auto-erotic joke. perverted yet funny.
chimpy chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This story was absolutely mind-shattering. You had very few English errors, conventional or not. The story was excellently organized. You captured each character's attitude and personality so well to the point that it seemed you were the creator of FMA. I'll keep an out for your work.