Reviews for Painful Reminders
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
I LOVED IT! It was an intriguingly amazing story!

Felt for Sheppard all the time and the character that was not so well liked in the beginning grew on me in time. Especially Lt Laraby, he was extremely cute at the latest chapters :)

You displayed every emotion so well that it sometimes felt so real, like you get when an author is making a very pictionary story :)
That trait is in my book a very amazing skill.
whitecat53 chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
Just very late but I really enjoyed this story! It was really, really good! Loved Caldwell in it!
Sheppardlover928 chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
A little late but wanted to just say this was an great story! Hated Stark from the get-go and totally despised him by the end! Actually wished a Wraith was hiding somewhere to suck him dry! LOL! Can't believe Laraby goaded the men into beating up John! Beating up a Higher rank CO must rate pretty high on the "screw up " list!
Glad general Landry sent Caldwell to keep an eye on John, figuring out what Stark had planned! Think he should have gotten a Dishonourable discharge for Sending those men and John on a mission e figured they would not live thru! Anyway...love John coming clean with his friends...he needed to do that.
Harmne chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ugh. This already doesn't sound like a good thing...
SGAmvmm chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
I'm really hating STARK now, or should I say SHARK..
SGAmvmm chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I just started reading.. as you said, there will be shepwhump.. i'm expecting it will happen in afghanistan?..thank you for this story..
Kahreem chapter 17 . 5/13/2011
Found this story today and had to read it whithout respite.

I enjoyed reading very much - very exciting story line - and I like your style in writing the characters!

Thanks for sharing :-)
history chapter 17 . 12/25/2010
I love it ! It was so realy ! Shark was really horible and i really like that cadwell was not bad !
lilawonder chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
Vera Truet chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
This was a really fascinating premise that I think you did a fantastic job with, despite how very complicated the story lines (and the excellent whumpage.)

I really liked Laraby and how he came around, and especially the twist with Stark and how it turned out John was lying for him. It seems like the kind of thing John would do in order to have a chance to rescue his fellow servicemen. The scene on the hive ship was chilling and terrifying, terrific action.

And poor Shep with his delirium and his nightmares!

Well done.
Vera Truet chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
Maybe lots of lovely reviews will encourage me to type faster.

You make it sound like you were holding your readers hostage. In that case, I am grateful I only read stories after they are complete.
Potterworm chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
Really, really unique story, and quite well-written. You did a great job with it.
Asugar chapter 12 . 8/1/2008
Great job. Love seeing Sheppard interact with other military. Caldwell is great in this.
Space1Traveler chapter 17 . 7/13/2008
This is my second time through this fic and it was just as greatastic as it was the first time. Lots of whump and comfort, just the way I like 'em!

Thanks for sharing.
LadyNiko chapter 14 . 8/14/2007
"...but when you’re subcutaneous transmitter became weak we decided to intervene."

And... “They’re families will be notified and-“

Wrong forms on both You're & They're here. Yes, this is an easy mistake to make, but if you stop & think for just a sec, you'll see why you don't want the contraction, but the possession form. :)

Also - Starks face... should be Stark's face. :) Possessive here definitely gets an apostrophe. :)

But man, am I glad to see Rodney ratting Shep out to Carson - he needs a watchdog for his own good right now! Go Rodney!