Reviews for Defiance of the Wraith
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
It was...kinda sad. In a sweet, melancholy way. It made me remember Zexion and Demyx's friendship had been before he died. It was...a good memory, in all sincerety.
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
It's so beautiful! Poor Zexy, I'm so glad his soul was able to go on finally. *pouts* Does this mean that when Demyx dissolves too he and Zexion can be together?
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I cried. It's...sad. And beautiful.
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
*sniffs* That was so sad *rubs eyes* It was beautiful!
candyazngirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
TT_TT so sad. Even after reading it like a billion times. I'm still crying. Good work! -cries-
Talixaen chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Written well, characterized well, but what I really loved was the idea. To think they can cheat death twice.

That's something to cling to.
mille feuille marzipan chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I can't believe you only have two reviews for this masterpiece. Geez, people, this is a piece of art! .

Anyway, I loved this story. It made me kinda tear up at some parts. Very well written. Kudoes and favorites to you! *faves*
Minnet chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was good. Sad, but good. Or maybe it was only sad because I'm in a bad mood, but it was good, regardless of the 'sad' part. :)
Fate Defied chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
wow. that was really good. i forced myself to play COM again, and I just got to the part where the clone kills him. I was so mad... anyways, enough with my rambling. wonderful job. :)

the White Raven