Reviews for Genius
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/16
Well, I know Dean is a Genius.

But, wow... this fic not just told us how surprising his Genius mind, but actually about his feeling and his situation.

It was unexpected, but absolutely Great !

Wow... just, Wow...!

Wonder what Sam would think or do if he find out about this.
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
oh yeah, I can see this, it's cute and I love it! Very well written! Dean is a genius! Cute :)
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Loved this! I love it when writers give kudos to Dean for being as smart as we all suspect he is! Great work! Loved the note at the end!
iluvtheoutsiders chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This is really cute, and i could so imagine john and deans reactions although it kinda pisses me off how suprised they both is ovbiously smarter than he lets on. I mean the guy made a freakin emf out of a walkman.i mean, how the hell does someone know how to do that?thats genious i agree that sams comments about the EMF during phantom traveler were extremely rude.i mean dean was looking all proud and he totally put him down.i remember being really impressed with the EMF, and was all like "what the hell?" at what sam was saying about it.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Great story. We all know that Dean is exceptionally smart even if Sam hasnt caught on yet. I really wish someone would enlighten him it gets on my forever lovin last nerve when he acts like Dean is stupid even though we know Dean fosters this attitude so he can hide behind his walls.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This was absoluty funny! Great idea, and little Sam is so cute. Really great job!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I completely agree with you! :) I think Dean is much smarter than he pretends to be, as shown by things like the EMF meter... I would have no idea how to even start making something like that. I think he just was never interested in school, knowing that it wouldn't help him with the hunt.

I loved the part where Dean was looking at the other smart kids, and thinking how funny it was that he was smarter than they were, but they didn't know it. It fits so well with his character, because he hides his intelligence, even from Sam. :D

It is sad though that John couldn't see what both Dean and Sam could do, if given the chance.

Incredible work!

Ani-maniac494
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Pretty good. Genius Dean is a pretty good concept. Toodles!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Cool. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
cute! :) try to watch ur spelling and grammar - especially double negatives. otherwise, cute! :) great job! :)
hermitme chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Well we always knew Dean was a genius, glad you brought it out in the open. ;) Good job.
Emily chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Some people's kinks involve Dean and Sam acting in a non-brotherly fashion, or violence and death. Mine is Smart!Dean so this story definitely plays to my kinks. Thank you. :D
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
excellent fic. i always figured Dean could very well be a genius, but that he just didn't care. Love your fic, Dean is always protecting Sammy, no matter what the case is. Also loved the small bit of fatherly affection John showed at the end. fantastic job!