Reviews for A Lesson in Chemistry
NatNicole chapter 2 . 1/7
*giggles* This fic is funny, in a weird way.
infinite eternity chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
Lol
Okay.
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 15 . 10/1/2016
Too bad there's no actual lemon. I still like the story though, thank you for sharing it with us!

Much love,
Yesterday's Secrets
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 15 . 8/21/2016
oh Leafy and a marvellous KakaSaku stories!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2016
I like it but tbh I didnt like how Kakashi kept baiting and teasing her til the end, saying that she had to tell her teammates...i mean its his team too so shouldnt he have told them with her instead of making her embarass herself just to have sex with him?
lisaflowers chapter 15 . 7/16/2016
I loved loved this! I wished there was full blown smut at the end because the sexual tension was going to explode - but I really loved how you ended it.

I really wish you'd do a Genma story *_*
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2016
Wait, that's it? I was hoping for a date or something... some fluff you know? Ah well. Was still interesting.
littlehoneybear chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
oh my looooord, this was sooo good. The dialogue was so good, I am so happy to have read this, thank you thank you!
Salinia chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
Absolutely loved this fic xD
This one is definitely going in my favs :P
Mariselo chapter 15 . 3/21/2016
It was hilarious. I have so muc with this story. Thank you for writing goddess stuff
Remnant Stars chapter 11 . 3/13/2016
ì
JeslynBoo chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
Oh, who's a tease? {whimpers} I was SO hoping for more of that sexy fun-time to happen on-screen, as it were. Still, lovely fluff, and the banter between these two and the bar scenes- Sakura in all her drunken, ass-kicking and declaration-making glory... {happy sigh} well done, thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
Love the story hate that it was pent all up to have no lemon I felt like the ending was kind f a tease/letdown
plamboo chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
I love your stories but this is probably one of my favorites! Hilarious from start to finish! Absolutely fantastic. Your writing is amazing! Keep up the awesome job!
Remnant Stars chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
So, I just started Naruto on the weekend and I find I absolutely adore Kakashi. The show is addictive and I'm almost finished season 1 (I know I've barely scratched the surface). I wanted to read something with a romance between Kakashi and anyone, this story just happened to be the first one I chose with an interesting summary. I'm so glad I chose this! I will forever ship Sakura/Kakashi now. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I loved this story so much!
1,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »