Reviews for Those Who Rarely Speak Have Secrets
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Hahaha... Oh my my oro... You surely have a dirty secret.
Hope Tsunade never find out or you're in big trouble... Hahaha...
orochimaru's cherry blossom chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
it was actually pretty funny. i enjoyed it, even though i never really pictured the snake to be a pervert! good job though and i hope to read another fic with orochi-kun! maybe another oroxsaku story or one-shot!
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Lmfao! Nice~! O
LovelyWeather chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hahahahahahaha! Oro... stealing... Tsunade's... hahahaha! *still rolling on the floor* Pure genius!
Aidan Notfilc chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I thought this was hallarious and thoroughly enjoied it. chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
hahaha that's so funny. I loved it.
Nightmother chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
poor jiraiya...though that's what happens when you're a self proclaimed pervert.

:3 I wonder if Orochiamru steals her underwear even one would ever suspect the traitor who lives half way across the country. Oro-sama is so awesome
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 1/4/2009

They were very in character. I shake my head in amusement. Nicely written and extremely entertaining!

Keep on bollywoggling!
BadLuckCharm chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
awesome! [: it was really good and funny lol
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
*dies laughing* O-Orchimaru stealing Tsunade's under-roo's! Almost too good to be true! *laughs, and laughs...and laughs*
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
hahahahahha...very funny! poor jiraiya...i say he has to be the bravest man alive after all the treatment he received from tsunade! OroOro seemed rather sedated in here...

anyways, great shot!
i-love-gerard chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is probully the funnyest fanfic I've ever read. I couldn't stop laughing (srry if that's spellt wrong)! I also love the fact Jiraiya caught him and still got blamed. Long story short, It was an amasing story.
chibibaka1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I love this fanfic so much _ I've read and reread it so many times, and this was what got me into the OroTsu pairing in the first place. Great job!
Wingy chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
*slabs the words "WIN" on this fanfic*

Complete pwn.

Enough said.
Akira Matakure chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
HI-LArious story! ROTFLMFAO, man! Good story!