Reviews for Partners in Crime
bcbdrums chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
SPOILERS AHEAD!
great story! i've always wanted a quality bruce & selina story where it actually worked out between them. having the basis be bruce's recovering from andrea makes a lot of sense. the other tie-ins were neat too, though i'd have liked to have seen more of them... such as jim gordon and sarah essen, it would have been nice to have more heat from sarah put on batman. that would have added more tension than the joker's bomb, i think. since after selina finally agreed to be with bruce a lot of the interest of the story diminished... i was very surprised you brought andrea into it as the copycat burglar. i expected it to be sarah, since she was the one who you were spending time on initially. and i don't think andrea's love for bruce reached that level of obsession. but, that's just my opinion. it's still a great story and the greatest bruce/selina story i've read! it's incredibly in character and i can hear everyone speak their lines as if it were part of the show. thanks for the great read!
Soul93 chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
This was truly a wonderful read! Though I had some doubts about her mother, I'd thought she was dead after her talk with Elliot? Anywho, great story!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Not quite how I envisioned the animated pair ending up, but it works.
abelard chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
SO. GREAT. omg, what a fantastically written batcat story!
Dr Moral chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
The best Fanfic Bat/CaT that I have read. Good work, is excellent.
Miss Heart chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Beautiful, simply sublime, a true jewel.
clow-san chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
This is absolutely wonderful. I loved how you paced the stages of Selina and Bruce's relationship. It was a perfect blend of fluff, drama and tenderness. I loved the realism of it all.

The Bat and the Cat certainly deserves a happy ending and you did that. Great job.
Anonimo chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
He dejado la revision para el ultimo capitulo, porque la historia me ha tenido interesada todo el tiempo. Solo puedo decir que es una de las historias mejor escritas sobre la relacion Batman/ Catwoman que he leido hasta ahora. Muy apegada a la trama de los primeros capitulos de la serie animada con el toque exacto de romanticismo, aventura, intriga y es un excelente escritor, con una gran imaginacion. Ud ha transcrito lo que todo fan de la serie hubiese querido ver realmente. Gracias por hacernos soƱar que la relacion Bat/ Cat tiene futuro y hacer la vida de Bruce y Selina un poco mas agradable.
ni9htdreame12 chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
I absolutely love this fic. Its hard to find a good bat/cat fic. I hope that you'll continue to write more.
24isover chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
i really enjoyed this story. i know it's been out there for a while and so much has happened to bat/cat in the recent years. i'm glad there's still some good stories about them out there.

i really like that selina got over batman and fell for bruce.
Debbie J chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
What an awesome story. I loved reading this.
IamDLS chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
Excellent story. Batman and Catwoman are my favorite comics couple and you've written them a story worthy of them.

Maybe someday they can actually figure it all out in the comics without it being an alternate earth type of story. Stranger things have happened, right?
Sierra Blanca chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
Oh, I love this! *happy sigh* I like that the romance developed gradually between the two and that they still face obstacles even after marriage and children. I'm very happy to see your Selina is still very much Catwoman. Sometimes I read Bat/Cat stories where Selina is forced to change so much that she becomes unrecognizable. In your story she is still strong, smart and determined. I also loved how Leslie spoke to Bruce after his children were born. It makes it all the more poignant when thinking of how her character was tossed aside so cruelly in the comics a few years ago. I still can't fathom that.

Terrific work. Definitely a favorite!
AceTheBatHound chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
This is just lovely. I wish this had happened on the show! Great characterization as well as a romance that doesn't bog down in sappiness. Bruce and Selina are anything but sappy! I do find it surprising that Bruce is so eager to get married, but I figure the animated version was never so cold and distant as the comics version has become over the years. Great work!
araiday chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
I don't know if you are still around to read this, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your take on the Bruce/Selina - Bat/Cat saga. I'd always hoped the animated series would delve further in their relationship but seeing as it was a kid's show I knew that would never happen. It was a very thoughtful kid's show, mind you, but still geared toward the younger set who wouldn't want all that "romance" stuff.

Your story was the first Batman fanfic I read back when I began searching for them late last year. I've been a big fan of Batman for years, but never thought to look up any Batman or Bat/Cat fanfic until that time. I'm so glad yours was the first I encountered, except that you set the bar very highly for those stories that follow!