Reviews for Something Bad, Happening in Oz?
natipanfichi chapter 1 . 7/24
hate it
nursejoy7 chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
:O but you can't it right there! there's so much more to know and more gelphie to get!
GothPhantom chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
Wow... this is... so good... I really love this story, please continue, it NEEDS to be continued... I'll give you a cookie o.o Please continue...
vbbaby818 chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
this story is really good plz continue it !
thedivinemissk chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
i like it. updates are even better :D
Zatch777 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This is Zatchy. I like it. really discriptive. good at describing characters. I've only made one story so far. But u should check it out. It's based off of SAW :-)
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
Great Chapter.. Why kill of Shell?

Update Soon!
spqtchick1216 chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
i love this story so far it really good...but i agree with wickedndrentrock and say you need to change the summary..still love it though
Jamie Redsontes chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
wow! This is a good one so far!
wickedndrentrock chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
Well the story is still going good. It's a little depressing now that Elphaba and Glinda are separated. Elphie probably should have thought of the consequences before beating on Nikidik. Neways update soon.
elphieshat chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
Love it!
wickedndrentrock chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
I just stumbled upon this story and I think it is really good. The "It's better than it sounds?" line in your summary might make some people not to eager to read it. I saw this story before and skipped right past it and I think it was for that reason. So just something for you to consider.
MG87 chapter 5 . 7/22/2006
Another very nice chapter. Nice job on describing Elphaba's rage.
alias101 chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
love it! i want more soon please!
MG87 chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Shucks, now I feel special that I was pointed out.

Anyhow, this just keeps getting better and better. I loved the banter between Elphaba, Glinda and Fiyero.

Well done.