Reviews for Just a Few Drinks
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
You have to read the hinakiba story 'going for a walk'
XxEpicPandaxX chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Wtf did I just read? Fav part no cares about sakura lol bitch got hit by a bus lol shikamaru is a pimp
UnhappenedMiracle chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Trully one of the funniest fics I 've read lately. Keep up the good work :)
Fanwoman chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
"Gaara and Itachi killed Mary Kay and took over her business." One of the crackiest crack-fic likes EVER! Thanks for the laughs.
Fanwoman chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Amusing, though I wonder who he's seeking revenge against-Shino and Kabuto/the guy with the round glasses? Or maybe Sasuke for ditching without paying the bill?
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
The Sasuke part made me bust up laughing. The beginning with the sequence of people and Shikamaru was super funny, too.
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
As much as I don't like the idea of Kiba on drugs, this was hysterical. Your Shino is so amusingly dry.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That last line was too funny! I like the idea that he intentionally remains child-like when it isn't important so that he doesn't lose his sense of humor. Some of the Rookie 12 are already too serious.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
OMG! I totally cracked up! Funniest crack EVER! XD ROFL!
hinacouples chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
lol this is the best thing ever!
Demon-Dragoness chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
this is hilarious i love how ooc everyone is when their drunk
Hikarisoul16 chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
*laughs hysterically* *has a huge coughing fit* *now laughing and coughing on the floor* That- *cough*- is-haha- *cough cough* - so *cough* fun-*laugh* neh! *cough cough cough* *continues laughing and coughing* (Note: That said 'That is so funny!') Anyhow. I'm pretty sure that explains it, says the inner Hikarisoul16 aka Kurai.

Kurai speaking in place for Tori or Hikarisoul16
Hikarisoul16 chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
This one was a little more serious. But still funny. 3
Hikarisoul16 chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
OMG. They should have a filler of this. But you might want to take out the KibaxHina fluff... Otherwise it was really funny. And good!
Hikarisoul16 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007