Reviews for Indigo
Mewtwolover chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Poor Mewtwo :(

Clair doesn't know how to treat him properly.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
That's quite an intereting fic, please finish it off!
account defunct chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
The gun part just made my day. My revised version would be "My, how this time of age, you shou-” *SHHK-SHK* "You better close your fuckin mouth, it's really starting to annoy me" *eyes gun*
Red One1223 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
OMG, please continue! I want to know what happens next!
Trilobitemk7 chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
:) Mewtow is as Emo as Mew is high.
Ragade chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I'll be keeping my eyes on this story. I'll see where this is going. Dare I ask if beastiality will get involved or not? Anyhow, the plot seems interesting, as well as this sickness on Mewtwo. Power of a god, but a mortal body, been done, but still a breathe of fresh air, expecially for Mewtwo. Mewtwo.. emo, go figure.
Emperor K. Rool chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
So the clone-aging induced illness begins...
WiseAbsol chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
Hey Miyuutsuu. Sorry this took me so long to review.

I must say, thngs are gettering intriguing. Personally, if I were Mewtwo, Halloween would be a relief. No one would think of him as anything but a costumed man, unless they talk to him. Still, hacking up blood and getting a pumpkin thrown at him is not a good day.

I'm looking forward to your next updates. Adios.

WiseAbsol
MistressLemons chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Mewtwo deserves to be with someone and Clair was always one of my favorite leaders. Good job!
Emperor K. Rool chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
I am so sorry that it took me so long to review, but I have been loaded down with college research papers for the past month. This was a very funny chapter (especially the Dragonite)!

Again, I apoligize for being so late in reviewing.
Ducky chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
That spit-take? Absolutely priceless, that alone made my day.

The story seems to be flowing very nicely so far, keep it up, I can only wonder how Mewtwo and Clair start getting along with eachother.
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
I'm glad I found this fanfiction. I love Mewtwo and I love reading stories about him. I look forward to following your story! I'll be waiting for your next update!
TheFrogFromHell chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
haha... clair reminds me of my dad...
WiseAbsol chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Hi!

This seems to be going well...or as well as can be, considering the situation! I had to chuckle at Mewtwo taking a taste of the 'tainted' water...and I couldn't help but murmur 'ew'. That, added to the exchages between the three, has only increased my interest. Plus, Mewtwo is keeping well in character.

At any rate Miyuutsuu, I look forward to your next update!

WiseAbsol
ducky chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Oh damn.

This chapter's end is eating me up, what a cliffhanger. I loved it as much as the first one. I hope you continue, please do, this is turning out to be one hell of a story.