Reviews for Boy Blue
reblogged;
post/29212446060/non-smutty-fanfic
TheKritty chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
*SQUEE*

Don't get me wrong - I like the way 2x01 turned out and how the plot went on. BUT I loved this little story and it really wasn't that different from the actual episode (so - he he lucky guess, respect!). I loved how you friggin nailed Dean's character, you captured him so so well, and also Sammy!

The thing with the Impala was cruel,though.I'm glad Dean re-built her in season 2 *lol*

Very very very well done!Loved it!

Kritty

And happy new year!
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I really enjoyed this little look into Dean's rambling mind, how much he cares for Sam and his family, his little sparks of humor. It felt very true to his character
MizuMizu chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
this one was so great, i really felt moved. it was briliant

keep up the great work!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
So I just discovered this little fic and I loved it.

I seriously laughed out loud at like every other line. You definitely perfected the art of writing Dean snark.

I was feeling a little guilty for laughing so much at a man in a coma, "Funny. Mock the coma guy Sammy. Really nice of you." But with lines like these, how could I not?

The story did have a dash of angst and I do love my Winchesters in pain. Kinda broke my heart a little with this, "The guy can’t even come sit by his comatose son, but I’m supposed to do whatever he says, right? Yea, that’s not working so well for me anymore. They are more important things I guess." Poor Dean always sacrificing himself for his family, well on the plus side at least he's realized that there's more important things. Beautifully written!

Just wonderful and brilliantly written!

Cookies for you and your awesomeness!
Indus chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh, a really good coma fic. One with no ending or beginning, just being. Fits, doesn't it?

A cousin of mine was in a car accident, he's fine, got to go home a few hours later. His best friend wasn't so lucky, and all I can think is- demons or not, it's a terrible way to go. Luck of the draw. But I'm glad Dean's still with us.
raspberrywine chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aww! I love this fic! I love you! lol! You are a brilliant writer and I can't believe I haven't heard of you before. You got the boys dead on, and I love Dean's sarcasm in this. :)
NC Girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Wow! I am kicking myself for not finding your stories sooner! This is brilliant! Honestly. One of the best I've read. You have perfected Dean's "voice" and sense of humor. One second I was laughing out loud and the next second pulled into the emotion. You made such a great choice to write in first person, as well. That alone added another layer of debth to this story. Thank you for this one. It made my week!
AccountKiller11223344556677889 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I can't believe that I didn't reply to this one-shot the first time I read it. I forget how many times I've returned to this but, after reading the reviews for it, I saw that I wasn't among them, and that's just wrong.

This is very well-written and wonderfully put together. I love the way you wrote this. It flowed very well and you pulled the reader into the mind of Dean beautifully.
Machaggis chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I think thus really worked well. You have Dean's voice down and stayed true to character...even with the humor. It was facinating to "hear" Deans thoughts about life and Sammy.
jm chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
For someone suffering from heat exhaustion, you write a damn good story! I thought this was great, you've really got the boys pegged. I like the way you don't go for the easy way out of just waking up, too. I really enjoyed this, thanks,

JM
Deana chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Really good. I loved it.
Antigone11 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
"This is what it takes for those two to bond.
stealthyone chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Nicely done ficlet. I like the idea of comatose Dean hearing Sam chattering away. And of course he’d be uncomfortable with all of Sam’s sadness, and make all sorts of internal wise cracks about things.

Favorite lines:

Everything’s kind of numb anyway, tingly and real heavy. Sort of like that time, after the poltergeist in PA, when Dad practically OD’d me on vicodin. Man forgot to consider the weight difference and handed me five pills with the promise that they would knock me right out.

I was fifteen. I think.

It’s sort of fuzzy.

LOL! Love how you wrote that section. Love the idea of heavily medicated, sleepy, confused Dean. Makes me want to snuggle him. You know, I smell a ficlet here. Go write the full account of the vicodin experience and post it within 24 hours. Thanks. *g*

“Sun’s out today,” Sam’s saying. “It’s real nice and warm.”

Thank you weatherman Sam. Like I care. Comatose. Concussed. Not moving. Therefore, really not caring about the weather. Give me something I can work with here college boy.

LOL! I really like how Dean’s snarkiness sneaks in now and again.

In what skewed world is it okay for the younger brother to be the bigger brother anyway? I should have made him drink more coffee when we were kids. Stunted his growth.

*snickers*

Dad gets possessed by the thing that killed mom, nearly kills me, if I don’t die yet, my sweet Impala is mutilated, and all three of us have been hospitalized for a length of time I can’t figure. This is what it takes for those two to bond. Do you see the issues here?

I like the mix of pain and dry wit here.

“Got something else too,” he says. He’s moving around, picking something up and then there’s an unmistakable rattle that could only be plastic cassettes shifting in a cardboard box.

Sammy is my favorite brother after all.

*g*

“You’ll be okay Dean.”

As long as you are, Sammy. As long as you are.

Aww. Love the brotherly love that seeps through in those last few lines. *hugs both boys*

Thanks for a good read.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Man, did you crawl in their heads or what?

You sure write like you did. Dead on characterizations and voices. Awesome job. Thanks and please update soon.