Reviews for Je Lis
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I like another, not totally expected side being shown to Cameron. The witty ending was rather good as well!
Allyson55 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Lovely story. Very nice to see Cam written as an intelligent man. Thanks
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That's a neat story. I always like reading backstories for Cameron because two seasons of Stargate just wasn't enough to cover his personality. Liked your take on things.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
i love this new said of cam
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
"-not in the shelves," he's saying, "though the system says it's available, and I was wondering if you had it back there somewhere?" He shifts from foot to foot, obviously wanting to get on with his research as soon as possible.

:D I can't tell you how many times I've heard that in the library at my uni.

Fantastic work, nice take on Cameron. Hope to maybe see more.
Part of the Queue chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I really like this story, I think you captured Mitchell's voice well.
stonedtoad chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This is really sweet,- nice to see Cameron get to use his brain for a change.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
nice... i liked this a lot.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Really nice... and the title really speaks to me too. (Of course I speak a bit of French) In this instance it seems so much more powerful than saying in English... "I read." Leave it to the French to invent poetry that way.

Nice... I love Cameron stories.
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
One of the only Mitchell fics that makes him feel truly human. I think most of us reading these stories have a soft place in their hearts for libraries.

I spent so much time in the tiny library in my home town, that the librarian hired me to shelve books. I was 12!

Very well written, by the way. Hope there's more coming.
Astrollama chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
He he...

I loved this. At last, someone who allows Mitchell to have a brain that works. I think his character is underplayed and over simplified. No way he'd be given command of SG1 if he wasn't extremely good.

Interesting use of narration, it's an awkward tense to write and you did it very smoothly.

Off to read your other offerings.

Thanks for this,