Reviews for Custody
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 35 . 5/26/2012
Wow! I absolutely loved this story. Momiji's story always made me sad. He didn't get the girl of his dreams( though I can't complain cuz I'm a huge kyoru fan) and he didn't end up with his family. I cried a lot at the bunny in the moon parts, I must admit, and I didn't like how momo blamed momiji for being afraid of rejection, but I loved the story anyway. Beautiful job, and I would love to see a possible story about hiro from you. That is what you were hinting, right?

Thanks so much! Loved it!
ForgottenAngelOfTheShadows chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
That was a REALLY long story, but a VERY good one
snake and crane chapter 35 . 7/19/2010
aww soo cute i almost cried at the realy sad bits you write realy well and get so much emotion into it you twisted the your plot and that made it more intresting and i loved momijis story about the rabbit in the moon
Kumagai Keikyuji chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hey! I'm back... hehehehehe

this story is really good i just can't stop reading it... I think this is my third time reading it all over again.
Tatiana chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Im crying till now. Ur story is so sweet. I hope u bring Heidi-chan in the next. And Id luv to see Momiji jealous 'cause of Hiro-kun. And know why Kisa-chan left.

See ya.
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Uh, just so so you know 'Onii-chan' is honerific for big sister. 'Nii-chan' is for older brother. I really like this fic good job! :D
ruthie rios chapter 35 . 11/3/2008
wow! I like the story, but I just hope you can continue writing story about this. I'm kinda disappointed, well... because it doesn't look like a happy ending to me. but can I have a request?

why don't you have a continuation of this and the title will be: The Reunion. how's that?, it would be fun. well... to tell you the truth YOUR STORY ROCKS!.
Terra Young chapter 34 . 9/14/2008
This is a really good story.
ruth anne chapter 20 . 9/5/2008
i like your stories, i hope i could be as good as you i like it very much.

i can't wait on what is going to happen next.

pls. i really wanna know what will happen. thank you
review chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
aw poor momoji
Lobaa chapter 35 . 6/30/2008
Love it! -hyper/happy-
jenniferkim333 chapter 35 . 6/19/2008
Of course I can stick around for more of this story! I'm glad it's finally finished with a nice, happy ending :) Although I am sad that the story ended at all, LOL. Thanks for such a wonderful story -
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
dammit! I keep wanting to leave mean comments! I read ahead cuz I read online so ive read the ubtranslated books and I keep wanting to be all like that's not what happens! But I love the fic!

yay momiji!
anon chapter 35 . 6/15/2008
Oh gosh, you had me crying at every other chapter. I came across your story this afternoon and just finished it. I look foward to a sequel_your a geat writer.
Lady of Light77 chapter 35 . 6/13/2008
Very well done. I am excited to see what you have in store for the future. Bravo to a wonderful and complete story.