Reviews for Just Watch The Fireworks
Dudly chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I think it's the third OTH story of yours I've read. I'm really impressed by the power you put in every inch of your Brooke characterization, and the overall power of your story.
xoheartinohioxo chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
*sigh* This gets me everytime! I know I've read this at least 3 times now, and everytime I forget that Brooke dies until I get close to the end :o

You did a great job though ]
itsallgleektome chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
That was sad!
jellybeans16 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Okay, I know you wrote this like over a year ago, but I just read, and, well, wow. The way you string all the little scenes together just with the theme of fireworks is awesome. And each one just shows a tiny bit more of Brooke's character which you've written so perfectly. It's just all the tiny details like Ellie watching Peyton and Brooke not saying anything, and Dan bullying Nathan even on his birthday, which make it so believable: it's exactly what Tree Hill would have been like when they were kids. And the way you portray the Brooke/Lucas/Peyton triangle is just perfect: 'But then decides that she doesn’t, because that way, they would be together anyway, and she would have lost again' - this line just sums up the whole thing perfectly. Oh, and the ending, so tragic, so sad, and yet so perfect. It actually took my breath away, because I wasn't expecting it at all. I can't actually believe the amount of emotion you conveyed in such a short piece. Seriously, I'm in awe. And now I'm going to see what else you've written!
chloe x chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I am really late on finding this, but ohmygosh was that amazing. Tragic, but still so good. I loved that it all revolved aruond fireworks. The idea itself was amazing. The ending was.. on some level, bittersweet? Okay, maybe not. More depressing, but still guh. You know? yeaah? haha, maybe not. Anyway. I loved this so much. Amazing job.
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
omg this was amazing

all of it

i thought it was gonna be really fluffy, but it was so unexpected and amazing!

loved it, even thought it was really sad

i was like omg at the end!

amazing!
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I'm pretty sure that left me utterly speechless and wanting so much more. It was so beautifully written and so beautifully sweet. And oh my gosh, that ending killed me. It was so...I dont know, I don't have words to describe it. You did an absolutely amazing job with this.
justlikebrooke chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
this is going to seem very strange... but i hate writing these kind of reviews. The ones where you want to get through with the fact that this is truly and utterly amazing but when then it all comes out as: bla bla i love this bla bla OMG bla bla amazing...

You put this together with just the right amount of detail, making me paint beautiful pictures in my head with the help and guidance of your imagination. Your talent for writing is very much evident in this story.

And to finish this review in the same strange fashion that it started: You killed off Brooke Davis in the most beautiful way i've read on fanfiction so far.

Thanks for this one-shot

/Lynn
fetch chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
When he breaks her heart, she cries and cries for days, until she feels she can cry no longer.

And when she finds out it’s Peyton who has helped him break her heart, she sits on her roof and watches the fireworks from some local Tree Hill event, and she wishes that it was them exploding with each poof of color.

But then decides that she doesn’t, because that way, they would be together anyway, and she would have lost again.

Oh, I love that
yummydumplinggs chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This was amazing. You made Brooke seems so pure with her feelings and thoughts. It was so well written. So tragic, but on some sort of level, sweet. With the love that you expressed between Brooke and Lucas.
breathein4luckk chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
D-Dawg. Ahh It's Helen.

This made me about cry.

I love you, and your writing.
chebelle chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Amazing... Sad ending. I wish she got the time to tell Lucas before they blew up:P But still. It was amazing.

x
sevengee chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Can i just say - AMAZING? Very well written and deep. I love the side of Brooke you showed in this oneshot and it makes me want to know more about her past. Great job!
Lotteigh23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Wow. That was so well written. You have to be my favourite author ever. Wow.
othbaby08 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Wow, this was utterly breathtaking. Great oneshot, so tragic. Hope to see more from you in the future.