Reviews for Welcome to Paradise
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
Really great fic! i like your writing style. ; )
UpsideDownRainbow chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Well, a review is a review, and I apologize for not giving an amazing one. Anyway, I think you've already finished this b/c you've made a sequel? Sooo, you probably won't read this review. XD I just started reading it and all of my oohs and aaahs are probably going to sound silly b/c you already know everything like the ending(of course, you're the author)... Er, ignore my silly nonsense talking.

Anyway, I really am enjoying your story so far. I love Ty, and so far Sam and Dean are in character. I love the banter that you make between the characters, and I really am enjoying the dialogue. So far I can read this with ease and I am not getting bored at any part. So, even though this is finished, you have yourself a new little fan. If I am enjoying this, I feel like I would enjoy your other works.

Good luck with your current and other works! Have fun with them and take your time with doing them! :)
Yodes chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
Loved this. Can't wait to read the sequel x
BlueEyedPisces chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
The mental image of Dean playing Bejeweled lmao
BlueEyedPisces chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
"She'd half made up her mind that some wires had gotten crossed when she was born and she'd ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time."

I know that thought and feeling very well, and no one else gets it.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
(oh, God, please. I know they're fictional and all, but please). I Love that LOL.

"But not a one of them would be able to explain to her what was so damned great about their so-called "real life." What was great about a shitty 9 to 5 job that she hated? What was great about settling for a mediocre existence when every fiber of her being demanded that she do something special?"

Truer words have never been spoken, I can totally relate to that.
sam riggs chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
that was awsome
sam riggs chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
i love this story so far i love the fact she can hold her own when it comes to defending herself i cant wait to find out how her "hunting skills are"
Transgenic-girl chapter 23 . 7/12/2007
Wow, amazing!

I loved this whole thing Ty, it was fantastic.
Becca chapter 23 . 7/5/2007
Wow, just read it all. You're a fantastic writer. This is one of my Favorite Fanfictions! Are you going to do a sequel or something? I think that would be awesome!
Pups Paws chapter 23 . 6/24/2007
So like...well. What can I say that hasn't been said.

This story is...was...and always will be...kick ASS

I love it.

I remember reading it like one weekend...can't read it while I'm at school...damn school. I think I spent like...all that weekend in front of the computer eading it...I got to chapter 16 then had to go to bed.

NExt weekend I was DYING. I could swear my head was about to explode...I was THAT sick. But I got up and read it anyway...had to read each chapter twice. But I got it in the end...then...I think...last week sometime. I saw that you'd finished it. To tell the truth...I was terrified that Dean would like...betray Sam and John to get the colt and seriously would go darkside...that whole thing...byt you twisted it nicely...like the writers do. I love it.

There are a few things this ShapeShifter loves in life...Mommy, Daddy...my dick of an older brother.

Dean [Dee-Dee] and Sam [Sammy]

AND YOU

Write more and I will review until my fingers fall off...that cool with you? Cause it is with me.

You are one of the better writers on this site.

To tell the real truth...I'm still a newbie at this site

And Your story was the first one that I ever read. Got me hooked.

Thanx for it all Ty3

You'd make Sam and Dean proud.

Deans_Shapeshifter
babyhilts chapter 23 . 6/18/2007
HEY! So here I am reviewing...as promised. I know I kept saying I was gonna finish it and I am no liar :D First just wanted to comment on a few of my favourite moments. The whole Brown Box Betty? Hahaha. Oh my. Loved it. And I of course enjoyed Ty turning AC/DC into a verb. And finally, let me say that Dean not digging Heart? I can Pat and MAYBE let it slide that he doesn't like Stevie BUT HEART? Those girls got it going on! Guitar solos and everthing. *shakes head* Ty should have been allowed the opportunity to play Crazy in the Impala.

Anywho, I loved it. The ending was awesome. I didn't see any problems at all with it. Sad though because the boys have to leave although you don't want them to. *sigh* Just like with Lindy. And I did like the twist at the end because I was trying to figure it out and I didn't. I honestly thought you were going to kill her. Thankfully you didn't.

So I completely love your story. I've read most of your stuff hun and it's all wonderful. And I hope you get a second chapter up for Kryptonite because I am in desperate need of writing another extremely long review lol. Keep up the great work. I want to see more of it. You hear me? MORE! MORE! MORE!

Fantastic job! Two thumbs up!
Amanda chapter 23 . 5/29/2007
AWESOME! I loved the story! I hope theres a Welcome to Paradise: Part 2 coming soon! Great Job!
snowchic92 chapter 23 . 5/27/2007

u should make a sequel

where ty be preggers

with dean's baby-poo!
bete noire chapter 23 . 5/26/2007
It was an awesome ending...not what I expected or maybe would have liked. But I think Supernatural has turned me into a freaking sop.

But kudos and claps none the less.