Reviews for Tango
Dria chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Ahh that was so cute I LOVE it! Great job, Draco is so amazing. You got his emotions down exactly. I loved this!
Yume chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
although there is quite a bunch of mistakes (I'm also no native speaker so never mind) I quite enjoyed the story. I think your draco is pretty much in character, his aggressiveness and cocky behaviour and such. liked it.

well I'm no fan of the f-word, but that's a generation thing I think, hahaha.

nice FF, hope you write more Pansy-Draco! sadly there are not enough where they actually end up together.
Elani chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I absolutely loved this! I loved that Draco and Pansy did a tango, I loved the tension between them and I loved that for once it was Pansy who did the running away!

Definitely going on my favourites!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Nicely written! I enjoyed it! :)
Draco macizo chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Great enjoyment with the histori, less badly that return to be jumtos.

And the end me imagines it and if they do not put algun charm(spell) they all are going to find out those of the dance.
Sly-88 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
you are so mean! I loved it! with all my heart!
xCMGx chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was soo good, please write more x
Winni3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Amazing one-shot! I don't read Draco/Pansy too often but I really enjoyed this. )
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
OH MY GOD! I love this fanfic!

Draco and pansy are my favourite couple!

You are an awesome writer, congratulations

and sorry for my bad english but I'm from Costa Rica
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
yup I know what happens the same they get married have children yadda yadda yadda the die he end, ouch that sounded harsh from me well Iloved that story its so cute!
Julia chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
i think ur my new luvr! this is a reely good 1shot. plz write more soon...!
Roanne chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
...WOW.

Oh my god. I don't think I can describe this in any way at all. You've outdone yourself here! The story was beautiful and I loved the details, and I swear, you just get better and better at these things. You continue to amaze me and I look foward to more Draco/Pansy fics (preferrably angst!). :) You're probably one of the best Draco/Pansy writers out there, and if I could leave you more than one review, I would, but sadly it will only let me leave one. I simply loved it.

-Roanne
black archer chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
aw... brilliant as usual... loved it!
Broadwayxox chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Oh Belle.. I can't even put two words together... that was EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Um, whoa. I'm still in the shock mode. I was just thinking about your first fic here, compared to this! You've improved AMAZINGLY. Now I can see why Mrs. H begged you to join her creative arts class. To bad neither you nor I have time for it. :( But my god. That gave my chills! I could feel the relationship just snap and grow. I was so happy to read this when I got home from vacation. I love you! thank you! THANKY-BELLY-WELLY! D Perfect. How's the block? I hope this helped. It had to have.
pansyfansy chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
that was really cute and sweet! i luved it! altho i'll nvr think of the tango the same way again! LOL