Reviews for Some Things Worth Fighting For
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Whoa. That's one helluva fic. _
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
*sniffs*

This was so sweet, and believable, and all those wonderful things, there's nothing better than a much needed heart to heart between the brothers.

Sam and Dean.

Dean and Sam.

Somtimes i think they forget how much they mean to one another, get lost in themselvs, the hunt, and all the people that they're to late to save...

*sigh*

This was perfect.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Oh...this was really good.

Great job!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Wow. I really enjoyed this one-shot. You drew me in with your fabulous writing style immediately. Very different, very intriguing - Sam's confusion about specific details, but remembers his fear, his panic. Loved the mind connection that was revealed late in the story, rather than immediately when it occured. You write the boys very true to their natures in their dialogue, and I think, very true in their emotions as well. Absolutely loved the final punch - the last line. Amazing fic!

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Now I noticed that it's been a few months since this has been written. Please consider returning to this forum with some more gifts for us. Supernatural keeps getting better and better - lots of opportunities for more great stories.
BrokenAngelJen chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Holy crap!

This is one really good fic. I realize this is two months later, but hey! I'm new to the world of

Anyway, honestly, you had me in tears. This is truly a beautiful fic. Keep up the good work!
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I love this story for a lot of reasons! I love it because it's heartbreaking and heartwarming all at the same time. I love it because it explains and describes Sam and Dean's conncetions and willingness to sacrifice themself for one another so well. I love it because it feels like it could happen in the show and, finally I love it because of the flow and the lovely way you use the language!

WONDERFUL JOB!

You gave me goose bumps!

Thank you for sharing!
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Excellent story, They are so closely tied together its hard to say where one stops and the other starts and quite frankly in their case they probably overlap. Really great writing really enjoyed it.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Great job, that was awesome! I loved it.
CrazyPirateGirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
AW I loved this little one-shot. It was wonderfully written. You're awesome.
Del64 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I like this. Very original concept, beautiful concluding sentence. Thank you.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I really, really like this - the style and the flow, but most of all, the concept - Dean and Sam being so connected that even their physical lives are intertwined. You captured the depth of their feelings - especially Sam's - and I am in love.

Thank you for sharing!