Reviews for First Aid
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Yeah there are some misspelled words here and there, but it’s fantastic nonetheless! Glad you’ve kept it up despite how crappy you think it is. I enjoyed reading it a lot :).

Now onto quote and reactions time! Oh snap: “I vaguely felt like passing out – and that had nothing to do with the head injury. "Yeah, I think so."”

Lol at Yukari believing Tomo about Chiyo liking her driving. And this was also epic:

“All I can do is make sure you get to the hospital fast – though I'd probably kill you on the way."

Yeah I hear ya there Yukari; taking a break from education keeps one sane.

I could see Nyamo not thinking about the whole mouth-to-mouth thing with teaching Yukari first aid. Dang that kiss was awesome though and the feelings leading up to it and whatnot. Very nice ending :).
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wasn't bad but Yukari talked too normally; that's about the only thing I found wrong with this fic.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Definately! CPR, Awesome idea!

Love it!
Shigure Haven chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
you're first fic huh? I love it. I needed another good oneshot to lift my spirits today. other than that, fantastic.
SheIsMySin chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Aww...very cute!
DonnaUotani chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
aww so sweet i loved it
phantom.ryder chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
hilarious! thought the trolley riding incident was the best ever. thanks for posting :D
Bara Aozora chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Heyy. YUKARINYAMO! .; And I really like the couple. I still find it amazing that the two of them didn't get together in the anime. XD There were so many opportunities. Anyhoo. A review for a review.
TheSilverback chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Wow, this was your first fic? Very impressed.

An excellent story with lots of fun details that paint the scene. I hope ot see you writing more soon. _
BioDragon chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Very funny and cute as hell. Great work.
writer-jm chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
You've only got two fics under your belt? Amazing!

You definitely write with maturity and experience! Your style is smooth and exciting. You add little details that just make me happy.

I can't wait to see what else you do with some of your other favorite couples! Looking at your profile, we have a lot. Sakura/Tomoyo and Mireille/Kirika are major ones for me in my long-run of reading shoujo-ai. But I'd love to see anything else you produce.

Ironically, the artist who does some drawings about my stories is from Cali!

We both also get irritated at trying to find good lesbian/shoujo-ai/yuri/femmeslash stories.

I've also been flamed twice by bastards who didn't know what they were reading. They suck! But they're easy to get over, 'cause they're always really stupid.

I'm also pretty obsessed with my shoujo-ai pairings, although I will read other shoujo-ai pairings.

I really wish I could get my muse off her butt to help me write that Hana/Tohru in my head!

By the way, sorry for babbling! *bows* If you want a friend to email, I'm always open for new friends.

Good luck!

Dannichu chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Aw, sweet and fluffy with a really cute pairing. Nice job and I hope to see more from you!
LtStorm chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Very cute, albeit short. I hope to see more from you.
Azure Archer chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
It made me giggle. lol Cute. .
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
You did very well. I adore Yukari and Nyamo, and this was so cute. If this is your first, I can't wait to see what else you'll write.