Reviews for Blindness
Lena-o chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Cute! :) I like her. (And the story.)
Firestar001 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Beautiful. Sounds just like what RA would make.
Elise chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
I'm happy- for Drizzt and for having read a great great story. ty meters
Marthinwurer chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
This is great! Nice, happy ending, and an interesting story.
x chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Best Forgotten Realms fic ever!
Butcherbird chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
Oh my God... that is beautiful!
Darkwing-Eli chapter 11 . 1/28/2008
Aww... it's so nice, sweet and... well... just beautiful!

I loved your Drizzt and Inriole. I also think it's a very meaningful story with a good plot. A wonderful fairy tale that actually warmed my heart and made my day.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us! )
Delusional Fishies chapter 11 . 8/2/2007
Very sweet.
iron mongoose chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
i thought this was a very well done 1st chapter. i love how you have Drizzt infiltrate the drow party. well done!
Ashen Triskel chapter 11 . 7/14/2007
The hanging scene was very vivid- I could feel the emotion of the crowd and Drizzt as it was described. That climax was very well done, and you brought it to a believable close. It was warm and fuzzy without being sickly-sweet. Well done! :)
Lyra Waterflame chapter 11 . 7/11/2007
YAY! WOOT-WOOT! CHEERS! HURRAH!

That was brilliant! Spectacular job! This is my absolute favorite FR fan fic ever!

*sniff*tears* ... but... it's over... now I don't have anything to look forward to...

Wonderful fic, though!
Luinlothana chapter 11 . 7/9/2007
Excellent story. I followed it faithfully but unfortunatelly I'm not a very good reviewer. But I feel this story deserves at least saying how great is is as a whole.

On other note you might want to reread it as II've noticed a few minor typos - nothing spoiling the pleasure of reading put they are there all the same.

I like the way you portraited Drizzt as you managed to show his character well. I must also congratulate you an masterfully managing many new characters - not many are able to do that.

Once again - Very good story. Thank you for sharing it.
Jjvalour chapter 11 . 7/9/2007
That was pretty good, you don't find very many good Drizzt fiction.
LadyofShadow chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I got another review for you. I think it's quite funny, so I post it here. From Topomouse: "oh yeah, people who's planning to kill you just because you tried to be friendly, it's nothing strange for Drizzt". Hm... I think Topo is right, isn't he? kiss, update soon
Ashen Triskel chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
Yay, now Orwen is going to go clobber the magistrate. Whether that means he'll let Drizzt off or be an ass and dig his heels in more remains to be seen, but she is a scary old lady and I can easily see her caning this unseen personage.

Even better than the upcoming smackdown, Inriole forgave Drizzt for his white lies. _
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »