Reviews for A Change of Address
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That was just ridiculous and lovable.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
L.

O.

L.

XD
Aeriel of Isternes chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wahahahaha. That was truly, deeply, fabulously cracky. I love me a good Spike/Dru, yes I do. Thank you!
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Bahaha. We know who wears the pants in that relationship.
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
My god, Drusilla is such a packrat...of very disgusting things I might add.
djl chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
How great is it when someone manages to give Drusilla voice. There truly is a method to her madness.

Good job. Loved it.
MaskedScissorDoll chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That, my dear, was the daftest thing I've ever read. Excellent work.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I see you found very, VERY good use for all those Don Martin sound effects! And how wonderful that someone's finally found a good use for fruitcake!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Hahahaha! That was fantastic! Nice work.
RisqueSno chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This story really spoke to me on a frightening level. You see, I am a pack rat. It's genetic, I fear. For all the years that we've been dating this has frustrated my neatfreak boyfriend to no end. When it came time for us to move last, he assumed that he was helping me pack up five huge boxes of my papers for burning or some such. My wasn't he surprised when I announced that they and the three boxes of old magazines were coming along to be with me at the new house. He called my precious collections junk!

"I thought I packed that shit up so I'd never have to see it again!"

The moral of this story is obvious: A lady's collections have value to her and her alone. Oh, and don't ever get between Drusilla and her used condom ball.

Let me just say, I love your stories. Especially when they have punk!Spike. Keep it up!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
A signed heroin syringe not being junk made me laugh twice over. Love how completely believably bonkers Drusilla is. Marvellous story. Loved it. More stories please, especially S/Dru ones.