Reviews for Avonlea Vignettes
Fathomless83 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Please write more.
wishwars chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I can see you wrote this a while ago, but I just found it and thought you should know that I love it :) I love reading stories about Gilbert and Anne and I really enjoyed your perspective.
Laura Wiggins chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Fighting back tears. Can't do it. Crying.
Laura Wiggins chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Yay, oh wow, doesn't she know he loves her and she loves him. She's asleep and needs to WAKE UP!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Too bad you abandoned this. It's amazing !
joygirl7 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I LOVE it! You did a great job writing this story. I really think that you should continue tris story and jeep it going with as much character and style as before. Id absolutely would lobe to read the sequel. : )
Lilybet.Kate chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Gorgeously written, all three but this one especially.

Not sure what to say but this made my day this beautiful fluff

xxo
Untold Story chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
these little glimpses into anne/gilbert moments were SO cute!

awesome little "vignettes" good luck in future writing, these were definitly written very well, from one writer to another ;)
Luma Star chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Loved it please update!
Blondynka chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Ah, wonderful story! I am waiting for an update.

I love the way you write, because they don't seem to be too romantic, sometimes witty *and to tell the truth, I am waiting for some closer cotact between Gilbert and Anne;) yeah, too much movies watched*

Anyway, it would've been just WONDERFUL if you could update it tomorrow
KateSutherland chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Love this story. He walked in the storm! :D
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Interesting story. I don't know if you're going canon or not (it doesn't really seem like it) but still being a canon nut, some things bug. Like Gilbert's eyes being hazel, not blue. Petty, I know. On a different note, I'd like to say that a person scratches an itch, not itches an itch. "She watched as he mindlessly reached up to itch the back of his neck and glance over his shoulder at her"
AnneLover chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
AMAZING!

Gilbert is perfect, but that's what makes him so wonderful. I love the interaction and you nailed the characters. Keep up the good work!
Marie chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
I really like these stories, they've definetly got the right feel to them. Keep it up.
PalisDelon chapter 3 . 9/13/2007