Reviews for You Got Jacked!
ShisouEimin chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
Meep! I can't decide which one I love more. Good Jack or Evil Jack...-sighs- decisions, decisions...

anyway, i forgot what else I was gonna say...

how could Kimiko do that to poor good jack...-sniffs- it's just not right...
ShisouEimin chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
you may be wondering why i'm reviewing now, when there are like, what? 18 more chapters to read? well, i'll tell you, cuz i can and plus, i had to tell you that i love Jack.

and the part where he's all 'I need a hug' I almost died. I could just imagine him and . I just wanted to hug him and the part where he vows on the chameleon bot. lol. i actually read that outloud all maniacly evil genius-like. bwahahaha!

it made me happy.

anyways, on with the story!
Grace DeV chapter 19 . 10/4/2006
Are you by any chance my science teacher? I know you're probably not but I couldn't help asking. Are you?
Koji Shindou chapter 19 . 10/2/2006
Please Please Please right more soon, I love this story. Must know what happens next.
Demeanon chapter 19 . 10/1/2006
AH! CHASE IS SO EVIL IN THIS FIC! Not that he isn't evil in the show, but still! And I am actually wishing that Jack wasn't such a big fan of Chase now... Kimiko isn't going to like what's happened one bit when her memory returns.
Demeanon chapter 18 . 10/1/2006
O My GAWD! I wonder what happened to poor Clay! Please let him live! Great story still!
Koji Shindou chapter 17 . 9/21/2006
This is a realy good srory. I like it a lot, and i realy want to know what happens next. Please update soon.
Mazarin Stone chapter 17 . 9/16/2006
Another brilliant chapter! I can't wait to see how Jack manages to lay his hands on the new Wu. A small nitpick though - 'Sheng Gahn Wu' should be 'Shen Gong Wu'.
Daniel chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
So far i like it !
Demeanon chapter 17 . 9/16/2006
yay! Great chappie! Sorry, haven't been able to review lately. Time on internet cut short. Need to go. Please update soon! This was great!
krystalmaze chapter 17 . 9/16/2006
wuya's plotting aint she?
krystalmaze chapter 16 . 9/16/2006
oh such cruelty. hugs good jack.
Great Story chapter 15 . 9/13/2006
Hey, cool idea for a fic! I wonder why you called chapter 16 'yin' though when the whole chapter was with his 'yang' (ie 'Light') side.
Megga B chapter 16 . 9/12/2006
Well... at least we know where the little sunshine is. Poor little Good Jack.

I'd never thought about that before though... Good Jack being the most perfect human being in the entire world. Makes sense, and it's nice to think about. :)

update soon!
Mazarin Stone chapter 16 . 9/10/2006
I'm not going to lie; I didn't see this comic. You are just too GOOD! You have me on tentherhooks, whatever THAT means. I can't wait for the next update.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »