Reviews for I love you, Sesshomaru
ridiculous chapter 1 . 4/2
It's Fanfiction for a reason!
You can make the characters however you want, they don't have to be identical to the anime. For example, Kagome is not ever going to be a Gothic chick, or Sesshomaru is never going to be a drug dealer. It doesn't matter though, because it is all just FAN fiction. That's why the creator of this site made the sight. So that there could be stories about different characters from different anime. Just because you don't like the pairing doesn't mean that we have to Change the way we write them.

That's all I had to say!
moonowner chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Though I am a Sess/Kag fan, I think you are right. This IS what would happen. I love it.
kags1moya chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Although I am a big fan of sesskag stories I have to say, I completely agree 100%. Sesshomaru would mostly likely slaughter kagome before she got two words out about how she feels. However, I do believe he wouldn't of said anything at all, just laugh inside as he walked away. Good story though, love it.

Sapphirewyren chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
oh wow, it took a completley different turn from what I had in mind, but that was so col!
Hado82 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Whoaa, lookie at all the flames! O.O *stares with mouth agape*

Okay, well, I thought it was a reasonably funny story! D Not too keen on SessxKag myself.

I noted that you said this was how most SessxKag fics were written, hence you were describing this story as "poorly written" and "ooc", right?

LOL I like the Author's Note at the bottom of the page. D Good job good job!
frosty9696 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
lol omg that is fuckin funny lol i wasnt expecting that lol
4gVn SoUl chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
LOL! This story is hilarious!
UAREABITCH chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Ok so u are one sick son of a bitch if u dont like the pairing then dont read Sessxkag storys an it fanfiction as in we can make what ever we want happen in the story it doesnt need to be like the anime cuz if we did then it would suck just like this story an i cant beleive that u are critizing other peoples storys just becuse u dont think sessxKag storys are like the anime that is the whole fucking point in writing one
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Sesshomarusama is right! And after an istant of disbelief you make me laugh loud. I love this story...
Neverium chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Ok this isn't a flame. Just some information.

This is FANfiction. Which means it doesn't have to go by the anime. One of the purposes of this site is to make people out of character. And if you people don't like Sessh/kag pairing, then why do you read it? Obviously you have, or you wouldn't of known anything about it. And you wouldn't have found this story.

There can't be a sessh/kag pairing with just a hug. There can be NO pairing with just a hug.

And how would you know how Sesshoumaru acts when hes not on guard? Do you live in the anime with him? The only time you see him is outside when he HAS to be on guard. And he obviously isn't as cold as you people think, or he wouldn't let Rin tag along. They tried to portray something there when they added her to the anime.

This isn't a Sessh/kag fanfic. There is no pairing, except for the fact that Kagome automatically fell in love with Sesshoumaru. A one sided love isn't a pairing so it technically shouldn't be here. And No offense but what stories do you read? Most pairings ARE out of character.

And Kagome isn't a ditz, she wouldn't automatically fall in love with someone that previously tried to kill her (more than once), let alone get near him. And she does speak against Inuyasha ALL THE TIME. Have you people ever actually WATCHED the anime? Or just speed through it? So Actually Kagome wasn't 'in character' as you put it.
AsraisChi chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Niice. I have to agree though. Full heartedly.
Yasha147 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I agree 100%, well said.
redrum and wine chapter 1 . 7/10/2006

Lovely...Well put.

You are forever placed in a better light in my eyes.

at first I was like ...ORO?

But then I finished reading it.

I agree with your statement btw.

'Tis why I love milord.

Even though i do have an uncanny fondness for sessXkag. I don't know why, it's completely unnatural, but I do.

Oh well, it can't be helped I suppose.

The Silver and Black Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Well if you don't want this to be a damn SK story, take it OFF the SesshomaruxKagome COMPLETED page. Change the freakin pairing. And stop demanding things from other authors. They write how they want to and do as they please, which is why it is called "FANFICTION". If you don't like the pairing, don't read about it, let alone critisize other authors for the pairing that they love and write about it. You have no right. So you don't like the pairing, oh well. You may like Sesshomaru heartless and shit, but other people don't! Also please do not respond to my review, I don't want to hear it.
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
that was soo unexpected! but it was funny, i didn't see that Sesshomaru would cut off her head, yea, im not an all inu and kags couple either, i do think that she should go with Shesshy. But good job, this was really funny! :)