Reviews for His Time
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
ooooo NOOOOOOO
Otakugirl121 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I loved it
Can't think of any other words
It's awesome
Your awesome
Now I need tissues
See ya
Schnubbnugget chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
So sad...
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh man I could have swore I reviewed this story a long time ago, so sad made me cry *sniff*

Great story :D
PassionIsLove chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Great story, so moving! Loved it!

NOOOO...CHOPPER!
HiiroKumo chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
You actually thought it was a good idea? Do you have any idea what this fic did to my heart? It tore it into itty-bitty pieces. Damn sad I tell you. Anyways, it was kinda rushed but otherwise the story was executed almost flawlessly. well done.
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow, this was realistic. And powerful. I have tears in my eyes.

Although I don't think Luffy won't take another doctor. He''ll realise he's being silly. You can't survive on the sea without a doctor. He knows it.
Everythinganime14 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
( Reads the story )

* Sob* *Sob* So sad. :'(
DoctorDash chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You suck you made Chopper die!

*Goes in corner and cried*

I'm sorry I just had to get that out of the way
hilian chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
oh my gof T_T

it was so so .. T_T

I hope it never happen it the anime \manga :O

you write so good *_*
BakaSatsumi chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
so sad... I'm actually crying right now! Captured emotions terrifically. xx
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
*sniffles and wipes cheeks* So sad, so well written. Dang it! Why won't these tears stop *hides under blankets* You write way too well, poor Chopper and his Nakama! Uwaa! TT_TT
Wondergirl94 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Oh my god...So sad and so beautiful :(...3th time when I read this story, and it still makes me cry like madman...I don't think that I myself could write something like this. I just can't imagine anyone of Strawhats 's feels so...impossible that one day they're me, Straw Hat Pirates are still,thanks for this story!As I said,although this story was really sad,it was also really beautiful :).And I think that Chopper-kun deserves !
becket chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
wow deep moving and all of them i liked it :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »