Reviews for Axel and the Quest for a Vacation
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hm...There's something missing...I know! Where's the smexy wolf girl? The stuttering clown's missing too,buthe's no reat loss.

I just had an interesting thought: What kind of animal would the smexy wolf girl's alter ego be? And would their combined smexyness be army-stopping good? Hmm...
DiZenchanted chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
-twitch- Axel's little Spider outfit just brought back a scarring memory of a Japanese TV show... gah!

This was one of the funniest things I've read in quite awhile. I love your crackfics.
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 10/26/2006

wha...whats happening?

i'm so confused...yet amused!

SneakyMidna chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
that was so funny!roxas was in dress!and axel don't want to utah!you are a great writer!_
Morning Lace chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
holy sweet chiggies... that was so random & REALLY funny! _ I love it! but especially the part of axel in ur room on ur bed & u told him to get off... i loved it! _
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
*snicker* Good show...too bad you don't have an actual piture of Axel in the speedo!
Ri2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
You know, I've been to Hawaii too, and I LOVED the beaches there.

Plus, the snorkeling! It was awesome!

And driving across the islands, seeing their practically pristine and untouched beauty...

I mean, I loved Hawaii! It ruled! Did you have a bad experience there or something?

You're in your twenties? And blonde? I didn't know that...

Why'd Axel say Alaska when you said Antarctica? Not that Alaska's a bad place, mind you, I've been there too. Took a nice long cruise up from Canada and walked on a glacier or two.

I think I've been to Utah too. Yeah, stayed there a few days on my way to Vegas.

I think it's tuffet, not tuppet. And Muffet. Yeah. Unless you wanted it to be Muppet?

XDXDXD Axel the spider.
Touzen chapter 1 . 7/5/2006

I love it! Can't wait for next chapter!